Gathering of the Clans 2007

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
Just a thought Ronno...any chance of making sure it doesn't clash:( with the "Horizons" weekend next year....that's 3rd to 6th July.....

I doubt if it'll be any time in July. The rates for the Mein Kamp field increase dramatically for July and August...

Well done and a big thanks to Ronno, GC all everyone else who was involved in the organisation of such a brilliant weekend. :thumb2 :clap
Wet weather made it all the more interesting! I'll never forget that almighty 'puddle' just coming up the Glen, caused a bit of a tsunami! :eek:
Great bunch of like minded people!
Thanks again:)

Great weekend well done Ronno and G.C.

For the £1500 raised for the kids hospice and to all the other organisers unseen :thumb2

Just home after a bit of a D-Tour around Europe. Some pics to add to the collective. Not every night you get sitting at the Kommandants table, criac was good espec when Mzokk and K got unto the real issues about 'twins' :D

27.jpg

Never seen so many mods and 'the creator' in one place in all me life.

35a.jpg

Also one for the Guinness Book of Records, the biggest top box in the world ... Wayne :D

36a.jpg

Thanks again to everyone, nice to meet some familiar folks and put faces to forum usernames.

Looks like I managed to kop some decent weather again in Europe. When I get time I'll post up some more pics.

8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom