Leaving on Friday any tips

1200bmer

Come Friday 5 pm Ill be on the tunnel with two mates heading for Eastern Europe for two weeks. Plan is pretty open but going via France to Black Forest then down/accross to Slovinia a bit of Croatia maybe and loop up through Hungary and left back into Germany. The other option is not to go so far East and loop back round through Dolamites and accross to Pyranees and up through France.

Anyone got any feed back on what they have done and what was good bad or ugly. Road numbers/passes etc would be helpful

Cheers :beer:

croatia

two weeks is cutting it fine, but towards the end of last year i headed your direction, into slovenia via austria. head straight to Bled (the lakes are stunning an the people even better, look out for rooms called "sobe" pronounced sorbet.
head from there to Rijeka an take the coast road south along the adriatic all the way down to split, no words can describe this run an i guarantee its the start of all conversations
when in split catch the ferry to an island called "Brac" pronounced brach spend at the very least two nights on the island, again roads to die for.
come back to split an catch another ferry to Ancona in Italy an go straight north. i cut through italy an followed the the southern coast to spain but you wont have time
from rijeka to and including brac is cheap an campsites are plenty right on the edge of the sea

hi 1200 good luck with your trip and please post up some pics of your travels. :)

Good luck. Im jelous :rolleyes:
Dragonrider. that route sound very nice......Any piccies?

Have fun:thumb

trip

Just finished packing. Caint wait. Will post some pics when Im back.

Cheers

Pack your waterproofs ... Northern europe is pissing it down!

Doesn't stop until you reach Bologna!

Croatia Trip some pictures

This first picture is overlooking the Adriatic from the coast road just below Senj
1.jpg
This is just a map of orientation showing Senj and the Isle of Brac and surrounding islands.
2.jpg
This is a plaque found at Vidagora which is the highest point on the island of Brac
3.jpg
Picture 4 is Brac's main beach at Bol
4.jpg
The last picture is of the surrounding islands

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 198
Come Friday 5 pm Ill be on the tunnel with two mates heading for Eastern Europe for two weeks. Plan is pretty open but going via France to Black Forest then down/accross to Slovinia a bit of Croatia maybe and loop up through Hungary and left back into Germany. The other option is not to go so far East and loop back round through Dolamites and accross to Pyranees and up through France.

Anyone got any feed back on what they have done and what was good bad or ugly. Road numbers/passes etc would be helpful

Cheers :beer:

I am goueng to Romania to the Blake See on August 9th ,eney tips?

Back
Top Bottom