'Jacket for life' reccomendations please?

I tried a Halvarssons Safety jacket on yesterday
Were did you find a stockist?
I've got the trousers supplied by the Met,and was wondering about the jacket.

HG Cruise

HG Cruise for me:thumb2

Very warm, comfy and completely waterproof.....!!

Could be cooler fir summer but I don`t think it will matter this year:eek:

Just to let you know, I dropped on a 2nd hand Atlantis 2 jacket and it seems a great bit of kit.

Chuffed Bonzo :)

Thanks for all your comments :thumb2

I've been looking at Jackets as well and quite like the look of the Rev'it stuff. Has anyone had any experiance of Rev'it? Any feedback would be good.

But it's bloody heavy, it's not a jacket for a trip to the shops, it's one designed to be worn for long distance all day work.

The good thing about it is the interchangeable outer jackets.

Try Rev-it, their jackets are good and basically the same as rukka/bmw

I tried a Halvarssons Safety jacket on yesterday, as I'll be looking for something more than the HG Cruise that I have now.
Ok, a little heavier than a normal jacket, but not as heavy as a leather jacket. It comes with 2 interchangeable outer jackets (1 summer, 1 winter/waterproof). It also comes with a "Outlast" inner removable layer.
It's a 3 layer system, the outlast, the CE layer and then the outer

The CE layer is the best bit, it makes the whole, yes, whole jacket CE approved not just the armour.

Ok it's £499, but you are getting 2 jackets, one for summer and one for winter. And there are other outer jackets available for different uses

I'd hate to say I told you so... :augie

Dealers are listed on the Halvarssons website - try out the Safety suit - And If you're commuting in a city during Summer, get the 'Full Mesh' over jacket too - it IS the coolest (temp wise) thing you'll ever wear but you're still as protected as leather.

Back
Top Bottom