Look what Mr.UPS brought me today!

V2 TRV

Reaction score
What can I say?

well - I'm well pleased - the quality of the leather of these boots is second to none. :bow

- comfy
- right size - i take a 46 and they're plenty big enough
- well stylish - should go well with the Ralle2 :ymca
- price 275 Euro from FMC Moto Germany (check their web shop)

Ciao

Attachments

• boots 001.JPG
    boots 001.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 666
  • boots 002.JPG
    boots 002.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 666
  • boots 003.JPG
    boots 003.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 661
  • boots 004.JPG
    boots 004.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 657
  • boots 005.JPG
    boots 005.JPG
    84.5 KB · Views: 659
Daytona.....Fantastic boots.
I just recieved my M Star GTX (for the shorter rider)
The quality and comfort is second to none!

Ahh yes, Daytona Trans Open GTX. My advice would be to try before you buy. I found that they were sized very large for their nominal sizes. They're also obviously made to fide a wide Anglo Saxon foot. If, like me, you currently wear Sidis you might well find the Daytonas to be much too wide enough. I was also disappointed that the apparent level of protection which they offer is nowhere near that of Moto X boots.

Trev any chance of a link to there webshop, I can't seem to find it ?

cheers

Here you go;

http://www.fc-moto.com/

Delivery took 2weeks and they do C.O.D to your door.

Re. sizing, I tried a few Daytona boots on in various shops around here - nobody actually stocked the Trans Opens but I got the feel for the sizing. As I'd never bought boots mail order before I wanted to get it right first time. They fit fine so I'd say if you're a regular 43/44 whatever then they'll be fine and actually quite roomy allowing for heavier socks if you need them.

I always found Alpinestars too tight around the calves (i blame the cycling :rolleyes: ) and was a bit reluctant. These offer mega calf area adjustability and you'd need to be well deformed to not fit nicely.

I still have them on my living room floor as I like to just look at the leather :rolleyes:

For the money I'd say they're well worth it.

I know they cost more than the HG's but since when did that ever matter? :blast

Good sturdy looking boots there Trev. Are they waterproof?

Health to wear. :thumb2

Thanks Aidan :thumb

They're advertised as 100% waterproof and they do have a Gore-Tex liner so they should be ok - proof's in the pudding of course. Unfortunately, it looks like I''ll be testing that out soon - it is July after all :rolleyes:

cheers for the link Trev. it's for a work mate who was thinking of getting these boots, don't know if it's good price you got them for but I'll pass the info onwards :)

I have the Daytona Trans Open GTX for 3 years now and they are still waterproof.

Very good quality. I hear their service is also very good if anything should be wrong with the boots. (Never had to try it)

I've got the Roadstar GTX and they are superb. Had them 2 years and are as comfy as a pair of slippers , so much so that I often forget to take them off and end up wandering around in them all day. I reckon I'm gonna wear the sole out before the leather cracks or they let in water :thumb2

EVO Sports Gore-Tex for Sir & Voyager GTX for the Boss......top boots:thumb

got some had em just over a year was wareing them on my last car killing expedition:eek::blast
feet and ancles ok knees became holy:(
come to think of it so did my forearm in my atlantis jacket:( :peach:
boots i will get some more when thease wear out:tigger

Back
Top Bottom