1150 gs / POLICE

big albig

Reaction score
Left work thursday night around 5.30 pm only to find 3 police on nearly new 1150 gs adv heading west towards port talbot, they got off the roundabout on sarn only to rejoin the m4 west bound again with a pan euro in the lead, following behind them towards port talbot they headed off in the direction
of aberavon only to find them in convoy on the industrial est, they had some nice kit on the bikes, shame about the blue lights though.

AL.

Left work thursday night around 5.30 pm only to find 3 police on nearly new 1150 gs adv heading west towards port talbot, they got off the roundabout on sarn only to rejoin the m4 west bound again with a pan euro in the lead, following behind them towards port talbot they headed off in the direction
of aberavon only to find them in convoy on the industrial est, they had some nice kit on the bikes, shame about the blue lights though.

AL.

Thanx for that I thought I was seeing things in Swansea on Thursday, I saw a GS with a uniform plod riding it.

They were in central Cardiff Thursday - seemed to be pulling quiet a few chav astras!

I ride a grey 1150GSA and in winter wear a very yellow aerostich (I know, I know!).

I was riding up the A470 making "good progress" when I saw a mirror image in my mirrors. Thinking I was in for 3 points and £60 I slowed and pulled to nearside.

He came up alongside, gave a cheery wave and roared off to 120+.

Quite made my day!!!

It's also very useful for parting the rush hour traffic.

Hi longdog, hows the hand coming along been out for a spin lately,
are you going up to the hog roast.

Quick nick has bought some hella's 55 watts each he was following me last
week coming home from gower, my god are they bright, still better to be
seen eh'

AL

QuickNick was that you i seen wading through the flood on the m4
last week, and making pretty good progress i might add.

AL:bounce1

Hi longdog, hows the hand coming along been out for a spin lately,
are you going up to the hog roast.

Quick nick has bought some hella's 55 watts each he was following me last
week coming home from gower, my god are they bright, still better to be
seen eh'

AL

Hi Al,

Yes, the hand is "progressing nicely" thank you! :thumb I have managed 3 rides last week doing a total of 460 miles, so it is coming along nicely!!!

Unfortunately, I won't be going to the Hog Raost (sic) even after SWMBO told me I could go as we found we have another long tern engagment on that weekend.........!!!!!! Ah well!

If Nick's PIAAs are as good as Trev's, then make sure he rides in front of you or you'll have a strange burning sensation on your back each time he turns them on!!!!!!!!! :thumb

HI Longdog glad to hear you making good progress and getting out for a spin.
at the same time.
Any body know where i can buy 2/3mm alloy plate please, i've got a little
project in mind for the winter months.
AL

Back
Top Bottom