Alternative Daytime Entertainment.

LOLGEOFF

The Name's Lol, Not Geoff.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As I am probably going down to the horaost on Saturday morning and not wanting to show anybody up on the fords, the road or the orf road runs I am thinking of pitching the tent and then spending the afternoon here . Everytime I go through this neck of the woods I see the signs for this place so this time I going to stop.

As I am probably going down to the horaost on Saturday morning and not wanting to show anybody up on the fords, the road or the orf road runs I am thinking of pitching the tent and then spending the afternoon here . Everytime I go through this neck of the woods I see the signs for this place so this time I going to stop.

Dick (guitarman) went there a couple of years ago, and said he enjoyed it.

its well worth a visit mate :)

my g/f used to help out there at weekends :thumb2

FANTASTIC, if you get a chance, ask to go onto LONDON HILL when they let the big ones go, my Dad live on top of the hill and we watch them saw up and up in to the sky.

Excellent place ...

... keep an eye out for the Frigate Bird with a permanently deformed leg; looks like it's doing carrier landings :thumb2

I was intending to visit this place too. Someone at work has been there and they said it was very interesting and the live shows they do are fabulous. (Big birds skimming past the top of your head). Passed it a couple of weeks ago driving along the A303 and didn't realise it was so close to the Hogroast. Probably some good photo opportunities too.

Steve

I was intending to visit this place too. Someone at work has been there and they said it was very interesting and the live shows they do are fabulous. (Big birds skimming past the top of your head). Passed it a couple of weeks ago driving along the A303 and didn't realise it was so close to the Hogroast. Probably some good photo opportunities too.

Steve

Only half a mile from my drum

Back
Top Bottom