Goggles

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date

Deleted account rno

I've never worn enduro style googles before but recently obtained a pair of Scott goggles.

I've removed the visor from my Tour X and had a 10 minute sit around the house with my helmet and googles on (oo-er). Dunno if I liked the feeling TBH. I felt kind of claustrophobic...

Is this normal? Am I normal?

Same here Ronno might look the part but it just doesn't feel right wearing googles.I usually wear sunglases :cool:

I'm the opposite, I find goggles feel right. I use Pro-Grip's, which I find more comfortable than any others I've tried. I can't get on with saftey specs at all, they're better than nothing certainly, but not my preference.
I stick a cut down fog city mask to the inside of my helmet chin guard in wet weather, takes the sting out of the rain.
Mark

I find goggles radically reduce your periferal vision :eek:
I wear them when I'm off-road on the KTM as lenses cost about £3 ( I use progrips too) so when the get covered in mud and scratched, it's a damm site cheaper to replace them than a tour-X visor!
For gentle bimbling along on the BM I wear sunnies with my tour-X. I've got arnette rage's for when it's bright (they look the cats tits:D ) and a pair of bolle's with yellow lenses for when it's cloudy. The bolle's look almost identical to the ones trippy's shown. Both have nice smooth arms so slip down the side of yer helmet without you knowing their there :ymca

I always seem to end up wearing these................... :beer:

Attachments

• joseph_smith_beer_goggles.jpg
    joseph_smith_beer_goggles.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 93
new, stealth black, army spec scotts from ebay, about a tenner :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom