New England 20-21/9/03

some of the chapter members pitched in to help Dukegirl with the cooking chores, in my honor of course.

874891-M.jpg

and here is the hostess Dukegirl fixing me up a special fritatta, in my honor.

tireiron.sized.jpg

then it was into the Green Mountain National forest for a few hours of sweet unpaved USAGS riding with the more stalwart of the gang, some had had their fill of breakfast and couldn't move and were still lazing back in Bennington as they say.

874885-M.jpg

fearlessly led by Dukegirls other half, her husband. I'd say better half but that would be paying him a compliment, which isn't very nice when talking about a husband and wife, the wife should always be the better half. he's a good guy though,we all have found we quite like him.

874890-M.jpg

enough picture poaching. heres one of mine where, the going got rough, and one of us was daring enough to get his bike muddy.

867225-M.jpg

a typical vermont brook with typical vermont trees and a non typical hi vis Darien jacket wearing chapter member going down to stand on rocks.

868248-M.jpg

typical photo stop, there are an estimated 1.2 million such views like this in vermont.

868252-M.jpg

thats about it for me mates, time to fold some laundry. give us a shout if your ever in jolly old new england.

868260-M.jpg

How long have you been doing this sort of thing over on the right side of he pond.
Do these folks know what they are in for letting you in the front door?
Remember these guys and gals drink real beer and none of the crappy cold beer you like.

If they have any questions about the real you feel free to ask.
You need your avatar over here.

Der Kommissar said:
enough picture poaching. heres one of mine where, the going got rough, and one of us was daring enough to get his bike muddy.

867225-M.jpg

Mud! In September! A cruel image for those of us way out West. Nice right up Fluge. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom