New Sargent Seat

Yes, I've just got a Sargent as well. I wouldn't rate it as highly as you, Lonesome, cos I get a sore arse after about an hour. It also makes me sit further back, and somehow changes the dynamics of the riding position.
It IS better than the OEM though - no crushing of the groin. Can give you impotence I've heard - EEK!

Russel and Mayer very good a well...........I think its somewhat dependant on size and shape, if you know what I mean.....

seat

nice seat how much and where can i get one in uk:D

I think you need to order from sargent in the US. They ship worldwide. Try Sargentcycle.com.

Actually their web site has a UK distributor......

seat

yep thanks just had a look at their site price for full seat is 620usd and there is a uk site

sargent seats

I got mine from Cooper Reading. Cost £450 I think. Ouch !!!
Only sell them as a pair (front and back). .
They do look good though. !

I just ordered the rear seat as well, so my wife will be as comfortable as me......

Sargent seat

Lonesome ,
I had a Sargent seat when I had my GS - it was a marked improvement but for me still didn't completely solve the problem although my wife found the pillion seat very comfortable .
If you find it doesn't work for you , try a Corbin if possible - I have just got one [ 2nd hand ] and it is ace .

Steady Eddie

had mine for nearly a year now.
much better fit than the standard one.
frontseat fits better against the tank.

Back
Top Bottom