FAN?

Ginger DJ

Reaction score
Here's one..... had the bike stripped down this week aux sockets not working......still not and don't know why!!!! anyway also had wifey's CS stipped down both have a fan behind the rad but on the GS there is no fuse for it in the box where as there is on the CS. Why put it there if it's not wired up?

Here's one..... had the bike stripped down this week aux sockets not working......still not and don't know why!!!! anyway also had wifey's CS stipped down both have a fan behind the rad but on the GS there is no fuse for it in the box where as there is on the CS. Why put it there if it's not wired up?

'Cos it's cheaper to use parts from the CS box rather than design, tool up and produce a brand new part without the fan, then get it through TUV tests etc etc :nenau

Sounds fair enough
is it easy enough to rewire my aux sockets it's the only thing i can think left to do?

Am I reading this wrong?

Is it the fan that you can't find a fuse for? And are you asking if it's wired up?

If it is, the fuse is number 3 in the fuse box, and if you sit at a standstill with the engine running on a hot day you should feel the fan working as it blows hot air straight on the inside of your right thigh.

ScreenHunter_4.jpg
[/IMG]

Found the fan no probs but in position 3 there is no fuse or wiring to the fuse box to put a fuse into, it is just a blank socket no terminals in it

Back
Top Bottom