Thanks

I'm just back after a wonderful long weekend, an easy trail ride:eek: too much Guiness, too much food, too much Jamesons, the conquering of the mountain was a doddle:eek: and hopefully Forry and I ate Aidan and Mandy's last bit of grub at their home and polished off all their wine..........Thank you very much.

No doubt we'll get some pictures of the off road carnage up soon:)

Yeah, but you seeing me come off is nothing new. I got to see you come off twice :dabone
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Well, I suppose, since ye are Tossers :augie :D
I'd just like to say, all I did over the weekend is go for a spin on my bike,
and "no", I didn't come off. :rolleyes:

Great time, will not miss the next one, thanks to Aidan and Jockser for organising the event and
there was more effort went into it than I ever realised, thanks lads.:clap

My wrists and elbows are still sore from hanging onto the bars and my face is still sore from grinning. :D

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOu THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
:aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan :aidan

Thinking on it some more, the location, the ride, the weather we had on the island, the drink, food, company and craic has to have made this one of the most enjoyable GS event been to.

Chris's slide show was lovely and that song by Christie Moore has more relevence to my life than he could have imagined. Thank you:)

:rose

Don't Mind him Forry:rolleyes:

Mna na Minaun = women of Minaun

The mountain is Minaun just! :aidan

Trust me i'll blame it on still being tired :augie

Hopefully this will sooth things over :aidan
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/weWj_Op2CEA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/weWj_Op2CEA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

PS I hope this is Irish music if not i'm done for ... :forry

Very good mate, well done:clap

BTW I liked the Scottish music:D :D

Back
Top Bottom