Touratech Handguard Spoilers - Warranty claim?

JohnnyBoxer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Fitted a pair of the above the other week, after having them lying about in the garage in the packet, since last Sept

Work well...............however within 10 mins in heavy rain the white Touratech stickers disintegrated and fell off

Surely they should be able to withstand a bit of Adventure

What's my chances of claiming with Touratech warranty for some stickers or another pair of handguard spoilers:nenau :nenau

They're less than 12 months old:augie

:D :D :D

At least now the TouraCrap sticker has gone,you should be able to see the well cool Acerbis one that was underneath.

You know...the name of the real manufacturer rather than the name of an oufit selling gear made by everyone else but at over inflated prices :augie :augie

warranty claim?

what are you thinking of? sell 'em on ebay :thumb2

Took me ages to polish off the 'Logo', didn't know all I had to do was get them wet..:D

stickers

I have a pair on my ADV and the touratech logo is moulded into the guard not a sticker,but I did buy them last month.:nenau

stickers

They all do that sir.

You are lucky I rode around for ages with the lefT one saying;

T O R T E C

and the right one; O U R E C H :D

Bet theres loads of people with Love, Hate etc tatooed on their knuckles that dream of that happening.

My Brothers got some fitted on his 1150 ADV. He bought them around june last year. After about a week of rain in Norway the Touratech name had all but gone!!! Must be a standard feature.

Back
Top Bottom