Saturday Offroad Pics

hey, forry pissin meself lookin at you bent over laughin at ritchie,s fall. excellent shots some craic boy,ritchies asked joe duffys to put wheels on the side of his bike for next year

Yes, you're missing yourself:blast :aidan

No Tim, I told you, I wasn't there ! Ask my wife, she'll tell you.:rob
I was laying blocks in Kilkee.:augie

Well done lads for the photos and vids, Forry's laughter at me being coated
in mud at the stream crossing was particularly funny.:D :D

After lunch and a spot of 1200 dropping we headed back to the Hotel to meet up with the road run for the Minaun challenge.I've waited a year for this had to leave early last year and never got a chance to try.:(

Even Looking up the Minaun's daunting there's no track to follow it's every man or woman for themselves :eek:

176487713-L.jpg

Off shoots Will and Kyle closly followed by Daithi then Orla.

Here comes Orla just a little bit further I've never seen anyone as Happy in my life as Orla reaching the top we were all and jumping about laughing hysterically.

Respect:thumb2

176487717-L.jpg

176487738-L.jpg

Tim was just as Happy too it's bugged him for a year :D

176487723-L.jpg

Eoin looking a tad angry thought the helmet was gona get it :blast

176487786-L.jpg

King of the Hill :beerjug:

176487780-L.jpg

Minaun challenge victors :bow

176487793-L.jpg

176661302-L.jpg

Here's a few photos from the top absolutely stunning :thumb

176487742-L.jpg

176487750-L.jpg

176487755-L.jpg

176487758-L.jpg

176487764-L.jpg

176487767-L.jpg

176487701-L.jpg

176487737-L.jpg

176487800-L.jpg

Well that's the end don't now how to sum it up :mmmm
I've had some excellent trail rides this year at various events but this one comes out on top all because of you .

Eoin
Daithi
Tim
Tony
JK
Richie
Killian
Aiden
Mark
Matt
Orla
Will
Kyle
Oh and Me

:beerjug:

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES :bow

Excellent stuff :thumb2
Some of it looks more like trials bike territory than GS :eek:

Stunning photos and hilarious videos Forry, I had already raided your Smugmug account for the one of me silhouetted near the top for my new screen saver:)

This day almost took GS offroading to a new level for me, yes it may be easier on a pogo but that's not the point, not everyone wants easy.

And what a great thread with so many contributions :thumb
:beerjug:

A great report and wonderful pics lads.

What a thread.

This is a stunning pic Forry. :bow :bow One for the top of the page if ever I saw it. :)

176487737-L.jpg

Great pics & vids Forry :clap

Shame about the one of Tim :blast

The pressure's certainly on Daithi to improve on that for next year :augie

excellent weekend..many thanks aidain and jochen.not forgetting mandy for the weather.:Motomartin

great pics from tim and forry.

will and i did the same run on the dr,s we saw tourance and tkc tracks and couldnt believe you lads and lass did it on the GS,s.

the pics and vids dont really show how rough it was.:eek:

:bow much respect to the MAGNIFICENT ELEVEN:bow

again many thanks.good to see some old friends and meet some new ones
cheers,kyle:beerjug:

Asolutely stunning pics and videos, fantastic trails and a great job riding your GS's in these conditions - well done everybody! :clap :clap :clap

Btw, how much is a ferry journey to Ireland nowadays?

hey, forry pissin meself lookin at you bent over laughin at ritchie,s fall. excellent shots some craic boy,ritchies asked joe duffys to put wheels on the side of his bike for next year

I thought he was gona get kids mini moto rims spoked onto gs hubs :D

That was funny with Richie all i heard was AAAARRGGGGGHHHHHHHH:hapybnce:

thx to all especially the organisers and the minau? crew, i had a laugh on the wee bike but i must admit seeing ye all on the gs i kinda wished i had mine for the mountain, hope to see you all again sometime:thumb

I am totally and utterly gutted that I couldn't be there to take that bloody mountain this year.....but bloody well done to those who did it and thanks for the write up...I'll be there next year though..I have a feeling this one's going to be an annual challenge :thumb2

bastards!:spitfire

:D

I am totally and utterly gutted that I couldn't be there to take that bloody mountain this year.....but bloody well done to those who did it and thanks for the write up...I'll be there next year though..I have a feeling this one's going to be an annual challenge :thumb2

bastards!:spitfire

:D

Bill it was a piece of piss 2nd gear made it up in a oner never put a foot down:eek: Pure luck really thought my heart was gona explode about 3/4 way up excitement and adrenaline overload:D

You've got to do the boulder field to qualify for the Minaun Challenge .

Bill it was a piece of piss 2nd gear made it up in a oner never put a foot down:eek: Pure luck really thought my heart was gona explode about 3/4 way up excitement and adrenaline overload:D

You've got to do the boulder field to qualify for the Minaun Challenge .

I think that after completing the boulder field we felt we could take on anything within reason, must admit to a few nerves as I waited at the bottom watching you disappear before setting off myself.

I saw a Daithi searching for a route through the higher bogs but luckily found my own line and went for it:)

Forry's right though, second gear was better although I found myself sending out a big rooster in first with engine revving hard but was still moving so wasn't going to risk a gear change:D

Wow, what a ride:bounce1

I'll be there next year though..I have a feeling this one's going to be an annual challenge :thumb2

I think we're gonna have to find something a bit more challenging for next year - it was obviously way too easy if they all made it up :augie :augie

Slievemore anyone ? :D :aidan
DSCN0279.jpg

Back
Top Bottom