First love FS1E

yorks section dating agency

What a result !! Through the hallowed posts on this wonderfull site.
Three chaps have gone touring together:ymca:ymca:ymca
two weeks touring the pyrenees up through france, switzerland etc.
Have a really gay time boys:ymca:ymca:ymca
Yorkshire painter, chandos and vernon youre all one big family now and dont forget the post card:rob:clap

Yorkshire painter, chandos and vernon youre all one big family now and dont forget the post card:rob:clap[/quote]

Feck that, I can't wait for snail mail - Don't they have the internet in them mountains? They could post some pictures on here of all the gay scenes they come accross........ So to speak. :eek

Hooky

holiday trio

it will be all shite if veron and chandos are together,and nodoubt yr will have a top quality report on his return? bet the tightwads have all gone on one bike (gay ass):ymca::monkeypiz:ymca

y all the fuss

its a long shot glenn but have you looked in your loacal paper ,and tried asking there .i found my wife in there .but then i had not tharshed her around north yorkshire ,and then dumped her,now she was fast as a young one, still riding a moped is fun right up till the point your mates see you on one.

hull and back

No luck yet dickie, but its out there somewhere:confused:
That little fizzy took me to hull and back in one day?
Reason to have a cup of tea with my granny :livSpike followed all the way on his RD 200what a hero:clap
Arse was hanging off by the time we got home, those fizzy seats were a tad narrow.

Once did Huddersfield to Donnington park to see the gp on mi fizzy just got there for the last race:augie took longer to get home though, then again i was returning up the map:blast

ahh airhawk

all that way and no air hawk ,just as well were of to bmf this wekkend or that fizzy will of had more miles on than the gs ,glenn oh eer ,also what shade of badger brown was it as i have seen black and white ,some times with a splash or red ,but no brown :Motomartin

Back
Top Bottom