Cambrian Rally 2007 who's entered? Advice wanted

Aaaaaaaaaahhh, crisis.

My local dealer has let me down with my new tyres for my mighty DRZ400.

So 2 questions please....

Firstly, in recent rallies, has there been anybody selling tyres somwhere round and about the rally

And secondly can anybody recommend an Enduro dealer somewhere between the West Midlands and Llandovery who might have something in stock as I am travelling down on Friday morning (cause I've got some work to do in Caerphilly on Friday lunchtime).

Thanks loads

Richeyroo

Accomodation?

For once, and just for the fun of it, i've left accomodation to the last minute.

I'm was planning on camping at the rugby club (but a rumor suggests this is not on this year)?

If this isn't the case, can anyone recommend somewhere else? or even a B+B, all i'm after is somewhere to get good food and a shower, and preferably in close vicinity to civilisation or other rally entrants!

If it has a warm bed then even better, though i'd rather not bunk down in a sheep pen.

Nathan

PS. i'll have beer with me. :beerjug: (just hope theres still room for the tent, sleeping bag, sleeping matt ect)

For once, and just for the fun of it, i've left accomodation to the last minute.

I'm was planning on camping at the rugby club (but a rumor suggests this is not on this year)?

If this isn't the case, can anyone recommend somewhere else? or even a B+B, all i'm after is somewhere to get good food and a shower, and preferably in close vicinity to civilisation or other rally entrants!

If it has a warm bed then even better, though i'd rather not bunk down in a sheep pen.

Nathan

PS. i'll have beer with me. :beerjug: (just hope theres still room for the tent, sleeping bag, sleeping matt ect)

There is camping at the Rugby club, loads of us will be there but save your beer for me, not the rest of the riff raff:augie

Aaaaaaaaaahhh, crisis.

Firstly, in recent rallies, has there been anybody selling tyres somwhere round and about the rally

And secondly can anybody recommend an Enduro dealer somewhere between the West Midlands and Llandovery who might have something in stock as I am travelling down on Friday morning (cause I've got some work to do in Caerphilly on Friday lunchtime).

Thanks loads

Richeyroo

I don't know the area too well but this place should be able to help and may not be too far out of your way. http://www.davidjonesnewtown.co.uk/

Aaaaaaaaaahhh, crisis.

Thanks loads

Richeyroo

Hi Dude, don't worry, I am calling at Trakspares at 1500hrs tomorrow.
I can pick some tyres up for you then.
All you need to do is call Reece, ask what he has in stock, pay for them and tell him Timpo will pick the up at 3pm.
Please PM me your mobile number so I can keep you informed.
We can soon fit them at the RC tomorrow evening.
If you pay for a electric hook-up at the camp area, I can bring a compressor in my Land Rover.
Don't leave it too late to tell me your plan.
That's the best I can do.....

TRAKSPARES - 01244 822510

Timpo.

Genius work Timpo
Have pm'd you

cheers

Rich

The Rugby Club definitely has camping - it's pretty much a commercial camp site now as they have been accommodating many of the pipeline crews (most now gone).

For bits & bobs and tyres you could call at Steve Plain Motorcycles http://www.steve-plain.co.uk/index.html just outside Llandrindod Wells at SO 06677 62763 Tel: (01597) 825817. Steve helps us with the events and lives in Llandovery although he may be at Weston this weekend.

Probably a daft question but I'll ask anyway:

Do we need to bring Logbooks, MOT's, Road Tax & Licences to prove the bike's road legal & that we're legal to ride on the road?

Would hate to fall at the last hurdle.:eek:

Back
Top Bottom