Princetown 2003 Thank You

Heyup!

What a pair! Great weekend Val and Dave (Again you do this outfit proud). Pleasure to have helped out and always great to see old faces - Tiffany, Elspeth and David plus everyone else and the great Tosser himself! Plenty of new faces which always makes it worth while.
Accom already booked for next year so here's counting...:beerjug:

Dave & Val - Tops again

Agree with everything said above, Great weekend just don't see how your going to top it next year ???????

Many thanks for all the hard work you both put into the club over the entire year, na dof couyrse to all the other numerous members who lent a hand to ensure we who just turn up and ride have a great time.

All I can say is thnkyou to all who made this another SPECIAL event!

Some photos are in the gallery .

No sorting, no editing, just an idea of what I saw and experienced.

(the real) Iain Hogg!

Cheers from another first-timer

Dave & Val - Fantastic weekend, great place, great people, great ride-out (cheers Colin and Bilko) - it was a last minute decision to come down, v.v.v. glad I did. I'll be there next year. :D :beerjug:
Andy

Re: Lots of thanks

BAKERMAN said:
Thankyou for everything, I`ve booked into The Bunkhouse for the next one.

Top tip - make sure you open the window before turning in for the night - on the saturday morning it was foggier inside the room than out on the moor!! :reaper
Andy

New name...

Formerly known as Bakerlonglegs, he will now be called Bakernotsolonglegs 'cause they're not really that long... stumpy!!!:D

Many thanks.

Dave and Val,

FANTASTIC WEEKEND Notadrop and myself had yet another great weekend in Princetown. Will book well ahead next year to make sure we are close to the Plume! Mind you Notadrop could not stop smiling after lady luck smiled on him.

Thanks to all for the run down on Friday from Weyhill - great to meet you!

Must make a note to keep room for the cream tea!

Thanks again one and all!!

BIG THANK YOU

Had a fantastic weekend. Met lots of great people. Won a prize in the raffle. Thanks for all your effort in making this happen.

See you soon

Steve Hill

:D
Thanks to everyone who organised & officiated,and our guest speaker ;)
Nice to meet you all,sorry if the Cardiff posse were a bit quiet in the lounge-we're all abit shy you see:confused:
Maybe next time we'll come out of our shells:beer:

Great Weekend

That was fantastic, only my third GS do and I am hooked. Val and Dave did a great job and are really excellent in my book.

I shall be trying my best to make all of the trips possible and may just get a GS for myself so that I do not have to hang onto Mr Tickle and keep my eyes closed around those bends!:( I will find a nice gentle group to go out with though, he can have a real ride with those who can keep up with him.

Thanks also to Jim, Pam, Steve and Julie for working so hard to help Dave and Val. Plus any others I don't know the names of.

See ya all next time.

Congrats

Dave and Val - well done for organising what was obviously another brilliant event. Sadly I had to miss it this year which has spoiled my 100% attendance record - I had a diary clash and I was on a biking weekend with some friends up near Snowdonia. We had a great weekend but my thoughts were down in the SW. We will definitely be there next year to share a bottle of red wine with Gazza and Timolgra.

cheers

PS. Called Gerry last night but he was not feeling too good and he had been given some medication so he was talking like Keef Richards on smack....I'll try again today.

Re: Congrats

Lord Snooty said:
We will definitely be there next year to share a bottle of red wine with Gazza and Timolgra.

Share, SHARE! mmm what do you reckon Gazza?

Hope you enjoyed Snowdonia your Lordship, I was remembering riding alongside you during last years Princetown, watching the totty in Torquay, car crashes in Paignton and that buzzard which nearly took my head off. A good laugh.

Tim

Many Taa's

Great time.

I turned up after being persuaded on the Normandy trip to go. The party continued. Learnt a lot on my ride out with much more experienced riders (Jim, Jez, Paul and Dave - not in any order of skill) - and I've now got a Bakers polo shirt and a Plume of Feathers hat!!!

Thanks to Dave and Val and Jim and Pam and all others organising.

Keith

Re: New name...

Madmountainman said:
Formerly known as Bakerlonglegs, he will now be called Bakernotsolonglegs 'cause they're not really that long... stumpy!!!:D

My girlfriend calls me stumpy as well, she won't tell me why :confused: I'm starting to get a complex about it......

Re: Re: New name...

bakerlonglegs said:
My girlfriend calls me stumpy as well, she won't tell me why :confused: I'm starting to get a complex about it......

Ok, how about Weinerboy then?

Thank you Dave and Val and the GSClub for yet another splendid weekend on't moors.

Myself and Nobby held up the club tradition for having an off road ride out, and I'd like to thank whoever it was who marked up our map. We managed to find all the trails (without the use of GPS or a safety net). Real 'green' lanes and a few tricky assents/descents thrown in. Perfect :D

Great weekend, thanks.

PS, Did I mention what I won on the raffle.........

:hide

Iain Hogg said:
All I can say is thnkyou to all who made this another SPECIAL event!

Some photos are in the gallery .

No sorting, no editing, just an idea of what I saw and experienced.

(the real) Iain Hogg!
good pics Iain - why the shot of me eating my tea though ? not a pretty sight !

Back
Top Bottom