Princetown 2003 Thank You

Dave & Val

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We just want to say a Big Thank You to everyone who helped at Princetown this year, Steve & Julie - Jim & Pam - Gary Brooker - Colin / Stg Bilko and many more.

Thanks to all the Dealers and individuals who gave the gifts to run the raffle (more details will be posted later once we sort them out).

And of course without all of you who turned out in the crap weather on Friday, it would not have been half as much fun, Thank You All..

Thinking of Gerry and Stefan who both had accidents this weekend, wishing you both a speedie return to the road.

See you all next year 17 - 19 September 2004

Dave & Val

Hear hear. a big thanks to you all from one of the many who enjoyed their first Princetown. lookin'forward to the next one!!

best wishes,

Phil:D

Cheers D&V, another excellent weekend, roll on next year! Congrats to all the dealers for their generosity although Ocean's offer of special discounts 'on the day' for the GS club only ammounted to 10%. You can do better than that at your local dealer! I expect they lost a fair bit of business due to their miserly offer, perhaps they may learn in time for next year that we're all a bunch of tightwads and want the best deal!

Could'nt agree more !!!

great ride down and a few pints of shandy with the boys!!:D

see you all next year.:D :D :D

A big <H2>thankyou</h2> to Dave, Val and all involved in putting the weekend on.

Cheers.

Re: Lots of thanks

BAKERMAN said:
Thankyou for everything, I`ve booked into The Bunkhouse for the next one.

Gawdammit, I'll have to book hotel B&B again if your in the Bunkhouse :hapybnce:

Thanks Val & Dave, Enjoyed the limited edition Hangover, Well done!:beerjug:

Even though I only managed the one night I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Spent a lot of my riding time with just one other bike which made for some progressive fun, but enjoyed the social element back at the Plume with the whole crowd. If the Cardiff posse ever get around to organising an event it sounds like it will be one heck of a party!!

I certainly didn't miss the camping (brrrrrrr!!), the bunkhouse is looking damned good value, especially the new wing we were in and I'll book my bunk now I think for next year.

Dave & Val as always the event organisation was a credit to you both. :thumb

Many thanks for a cracking weekend, look forward to the next one. The events and ride-outs in this club keep getting better and better.

See you soon

PW

Re: Lots of thanks

BAKERMAN said:
Thankyou for everything, I`ve booked into The Bunkhouse for the next one.

Who'll cook breakfast for us campers then?

Thanks D&V and all who help make this event so good.

fry.jpg

THANKYOU'S ALL ROUND!

Dave and Val a big thankyou again especially for sorting out our sleeping arangements What a great weekend!.We are both shattered what with France last week.A huge thankyou to Jim and Pam for arranging our Normandie trip we will be back next year hopefully.By the way Jim ,'Trob The Builder' says a big thankyou for informing everyone about his iron misfortune.He thanks you from the heart of his bottom!!
Best wishes to everyone that we didn't get chance to say goodbye to,till the next time.
Julie and Throb the Builder.

Thanks for a great weekend. It was well worth coming all those miles for - and seeing Cornwall twice ;) Once on the way to Princetown :confused: (thanks Squadron leader :) ) and again on the rideout the next day.
My nipples have just about thawed out now....next year could you arrange for it to be not quite so cold please :p

Thanx for a brilliant weekend -the raffle was one of the best I've entered. Will definately be back for more of the same next year:beerjug:.

I think I'll be staying in the Plume though, as residents can get afters...:duck:

Thanks

Dave & Val very BIG thankyou for a great weekend, roll on next year, Duchy house booked already. :beerjug: :D :beer: :beer:

Andy + Sue

I've missed out not showing this year but put me down for next year.

Especially as Sept 18th is my birthday :D :D

Thanks to everyone for the brilliant weekend. We met loads of old friends, went on a cracking ride-out, became mates with the staff of the Plume ( mmm Jail Ale... ) and even enjoyed the camping! The raffle came up trumps, with some great prizes & Tiffs show got our minds ticking over for a bit of adventure. We had a really great time. Cheers, Geoff & Anna :beerjug:

Cracker of a bun fight, congrats to anyone who had anything to do with it, in fact, congrats to everyone:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom