gs-911 diagnostic tool

gs911

i got one the other day, it can be used on nearly all models of beemer,
it will check fault codes and erase them. good piece of kit if you have use for it, i have a 1200gs and the other half has a 650gs also my mates have a few various beemers so its a worthwhile purchase me.

|Yup

:thumb2 1200 breakdown in Germany - dongled-it and 'twas the fuel pump (again:rolleyes:) - As I had a spare (confidence eh?!!) I was away in 20 minutes.

Ditto hiccup with the Dakar- dongled-it - sorted :thumb2
It might not fix things but at least it tells you wozzup!!!:)

yes

Is it easy to use and set up?

In short yes. I got one and it was straight forward for the pc. If you have a hight tech mobile phone with Bluetooth you could use that as well.:) (That is of course if you by the 911 w/BT)

just for info

In short yes. I got one and it was straight forward for the pc. If you have a hight tech mobile phone with Bluetooth you could use that as well.:) (That is of course if you by the 911 w/BT)

Provided your phone has not just Bluetooth but that it is JSR82 compliant

Thanks Mike, interesting reading. I'm gonna get me one of those I think.

:thumb

I have one for sale - I used it to get my F650 GS running when the only dealer for 600km couldn't , then I exchanged the F650 for a R100 GS , so I have no further use for it . I am in Australia

If you are a Paypal member I can have it in the post pretty quickly , just work out what it would cost from hex co incl their expensive Air freight and make me a sensible offer . I have a few other bits which I listed in the flea market on the Oz forum over at Adventure Riders a couple of months back- most are still available at a good price too.

Hi Beemerboff,

Certainly be interested in getting it from you. Is it the standard version or the bluetooth? Also, do I have to plug bike to device to laptop or can I do the bike to device bit first followed later by the device to laptop? Reason I'm asking is that I have a desktop PC and a Mac laptop but either way I can work something out.

I have one for sale - I used it to get my F650 GS running when the only dealer for 600km couldn't , then I exchanged the F650 for a R100 GS , so I have no further use for it . I am in Australia

If you are a Paypal member I can have it in the post pretty quickly , just work out what it would cost from hex co incl their expensive Air freight and make me a sensible offer . I have a few other bits which I listed in the flea market on the Oz forum over at Adventure Riders a couple of months back- most are still available at a good price too.

I've sent a PM via Adv.rider
Tony

It is a standard model ,and has a longish lead to be connected to your computer. I was able to feed the cable in through my study window with the bike in the garden .
I am not a computer geek and my phone is the most basic unit for emergency use only , but the device is simple to set up and get running.

Okay I'll have a look at the price as new and get back to you. Finn

Back
Top Bottom