Tiger 1050

FatAl

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well I picked it up today, a lovely blue one, with ABS, heated grips and centre stand. I very nearly bought a Guzzi Norge, but the deal on the Triumph was better. No tears were shed for the Harley Sportster I part chopped, although it was a nice enough bike, it didn't inspire me like my last Harley. Salesman at Phil Youles took the picture.

Enjoy your Tigger !! Have had 3 ,a big Red 1994 ,a yellow 1999 and a lucifer green 2001 All great bikes !! Only the 1150GSA cured me of my Tigger addiction but that tripple engine is a HOOT!!:thumb2

Phil Youles motorcycles

Thanks, I've already signed up to that site. I think this version of the Tiger is much better than the earlier models I've ridden. It certainly feels different to my 1150gs, but not necessarily better, and I do intend to keep the GS for the forseeable future. The engine on the Tiger is a peach, I've done about 240 miles now, so it should be ready for the 500 mile service next Wednesday. I've got one of those three wheeler Piaggio 250cc scooters lined up as the courtesy bike for a few hours while they sort my bike, that should be fun.
I can whole heartedly reccommend Phil Youles motorcycles at Blackburn, very friendly, helpful and efficient staff, I just wish they were a bit nearer to home.

1150 v 1050

Thanks, I've already signed up to that site. I think this version of the Tiger is much better than the earlier models I've ridden. It certainly feels different to my 1150gs, but not necessarily better, and I do intend to keep the GS for the forseeable future. The engine on the Tiger is a peach, I've done about 240 miles now, so it should be ready for the 500 mile service next Wednesday. I've got one of those three wheeler Piaggio 250cc scooters lined up as the courtesy bike for a few hours while they sort my bike, that should be fun.
I can whole heartedly reccommend Phil Youles motorcycles at Blackburn, very friendly, helpful and efficient staff, I just wish they were a bit nearer to home.

How about a bit of feed back,1150 v 1050 would love to know what you think as i'am intrested in a new Tiger............ps White is the fastest colour you know Blue is for Touring:beerjug: hope your injoying it:clap

Back
Top Bottom