Next year!

Betty Swollocks

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guys,
Regarding the post relating to this year's Achill island... I have only 2 words to say...

Un Believeable!

Same as last year.... I just happened to be in the Highlands of Scotland whilst the locals had their jollies.... I even visited the Royal Isle of Skye, to find the Royal Standard had been lowered, as their Skynesses were back in my homeland, on a wee visit.
I enjoyed my wee trip, allbeit with 2 KTM 990 ADvs.

Next year I will be staying at home, to assist with the WELCOME TO IRELAND trip.

Ps. I have never been to Achill...... but I am lookin for my tent, as I intend to check it out tomorrow night! Should be there tea time Saturday, if any tossers are about!
Your pics have inspired me to try to drop my baby on one of those off road tracks!

Guys,
I have never been to Achill...... but I am lookin for my tent, as I intend to check it out tomorrow night! Should be there tea time Saturday, if any tossers are about!
Your pics have inspired me to try to drop my baby on one of those off road tracks!

Hope there's someone goes with ya, to take pics and help pick the bloody thing up.:D

You could wait till next year when we tackle Slieve Mor. :eek:

Have a gud'un.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom