"A Motorcycle Adventure Evening"....

Mr K

Reaction score
Got this flyer at the WBFoM on Saturday.......:)

Attachments

• Aug12$01a.jpg
    Aug12$01a.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 205
16 bloody pund for an evening of idle chat :forry

could go and see 'Fake That' for five pund and Steels workmens club and have enough fur 7 pints and a kebab on the way home :hug:friday

Well I'm going to go - if I can get away from work (doubtful). :(

I'll be on me hols, but I'm supposed to be being tour-guide for visiting Aussie relatives.

I might be due a night off duty though.....:thumb2

buy the video costs less then you will see that t@@t saying i am pleased i am out of it c@@K just did it for the money unlike PATSY
who gets full respect

buy the video costs less then you will see that t@@t saying i am pleased i am out of it c@@K just did it for the money unlike PATSY
who gets full respect

You may feel the Guy is a c@@k and a t@@t,but there can be no disputing the fact that when he retired from the event,the bike had not ridden itself to that point.I've spoken to both Patsy Quick and Charley at Shows and Promo events,and it's fair to say that they had different reasons and targets for their Dakar entry.I have every respect for the achievements of Patsy,Mick Extance,Robbie Allan and every other Rider that went to the line.How is it wrong to enter an event and make a Film/Video/TV Programme/write a Book/Do Chat Shows about the experience ? The cash generated will pay bills etc.

who gets full respect

:rolleyes:

lets see you ride a few hundred k's off road with busted up hands. :rob I know i'd not even contemplate doing it.

Twat or no twat he gets my respect for that alone, and everyones got to earn a living right, he just happens to be lucky enough to earn money doing what he enjoys. I can't see anything wrong with that :nenau

whats jennifer government like then chriskelly, i've been meaning to pick it up for a while now and not got around to it :blast

Back
Top Bottom