1100 man in north essex?

peepingtom

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know of an excellent machanic to work on my GS1100 around the colchester /ipswich area? Otherwise i will go south of the river to Brian Giles as seems to be much appriciated here. thanks and:beerjug::thumb

I'm in Harwich and I'm still taking my 1100 and 1150 round to Steptoe.....worth the trip :thumb2

Thanks Fanum ive got steptoe on my list also, but was hoping to get someone closer just because it cant be ridden and need to take in van or on trailer.
Ideally i want someone within 20 /30 miles of colchester, anyone else spring to mind?
Have you ever used Cannons?:augie
:beerjug:

try andy molton he is a mate of mine and he is in dovercourt pm me for his number ,it really depends on what you want doing if your looking at a service and minor maintenance then he would probably be able to do it , if its major work or warranty work then i can reccomend cannons of braintree ,hope this is of help

try andy molton he is a mate of mine and he is in dovercourt pm me for his number ,it really depends on what you want doing if your looking at a service and minor maintenance then he would probably be able to do it , if its major work or warranty work then i can reccomend cannons of braintree ,hope this is of help

:beerjug: i would PM you but dont know how to:(
sounds like he could help out, i d like to call him anyway as hes fairly close by maybe you could tx me his number? 07921070227 :beerjug:
my families from Tollesbury........used to live in Mell rd ?......:bounce1

Back
Top Bottom