English F650GS (Dakar?) rider exploring the USA....

Schtum

Iconoclast
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Do we know an Englishman (from Suffolk?) riding through the US on an F650GS (Dakar?)

He was pulled over on the side of the road on US 550 just South of Ouray, Colorado, this afternoon. I noticed the 06 UK number plate and pulled over to check that he was ok. He was fine and was just checking that he was about to take the correct dirt road.

The bike was fitted with large aluminium boxes and from the state of the handguards and instruments it looks like he's dropped it a few times en route.

Spotted the same guy riding down the main street through Moab, Utah, this afternoon. From the other side of the road, the bike looked like someone had thrown it into a muddy quarry. The alloy panniers appeared to be attached at even more of a jaunty angle than they were the previous day.

So does no-one know this guy? I guess he might not be a UKGSer.....:nenau

Spotted the same guy riding down the main street through Moab, Utah, this afternoon. From the other side of the road, the bike looked like someone had thrown it into a muddy quarry. The alloy panniers appeared to be attached at even more of a jaunty angle than they were the previous day.

So does no-one know this guy? I guess he might not be a UKGSer.....:nenau

Why dont you talk to him and find out if he knows ukGSer.......:nenau

How about a pic or 2....or a ride report now that you keep seeing him:thumb

Back
Top Bottom