More pics from the UKgser dance off...

1129590656_ec28d53d86.jpg

1128713195_d62e39f76a.jpg

1128693231_2a708ac28d.jpg

Viva Dunvegas

1129522616_11f535440d.jpg

Terry and Mum..the man who claims he never drinks...haaaaaaaaaaaaa!:thumb

1106910380_e96dbc4c25.jpg

The theme tune for the pic below would have to be 'If you want my body and you think I'm sexy..da de da de da de da..'

1129581088_d81bc6ee85.jpg

Now ladies calm yourselves, but Terry has detachable bits on his trews.. he then proceeded to dance for half an hour with the detachable bits round his ankles...there's an innuendo in there somewhere...

1129543184_addf32cc05.jpg

The wonderful POD:reaper
1128599151_678b014e45.jpg

On arrival after a really fecking long journey, the courageous Ms Cheeks:thumb

1129440646_5e3f5ad8b5.jpg

Cocoa congratulated Ms Cheeks by giving her one of her toys

i'm trying to forget i dance like that when well over my mormal 5 pints..

drank far too much that weekend.:D:D:beer::beer::beer::beer:

someone should have shoot me for my dancing:p:p

but your only young once, unlike PHIL & Kev C ( rushy just looks older than most people there):D:D

but what a great weekend , i'm so looking forward to coming up to the next one:thumb2

I'll add my random pics too...

Kev offers...Cheese anyone... i've just cut some.... While Novice checks on the progress of his Hitler moustache

kevcutsone.jpg

Kev and Eva:) (Christine really;))

KevandRonnosbetterhalf.jpg

Forry and the Lovely lady that bought me a Chunky:kissy2(Cathleen i hope i'ts spelt with a C)
note how see turns away from the Forry hyptnotic stare (whoever bought Martin that Paul Mckenna book has a lot to answer for:D)

ForrydancingGCswife.jpg

JB and the lovely Queen mum

Burtonandthequeenmum.jpg

burtonnobodyssafe.jpg

Swords of 1000 men

National.jpg

The hardest of hardcore...Padge and Flash of the Gap... who battered on through the worst of weather on Saturday coming the whole way from the other side of Dublin and arrived just after 9 at night.... Just to meet the King:D:bow:bow:bow:bow
Even Steptoe was Impressed:eek:

TheMadIrishmen.jpg

Someone checking out the Kings credentials and Kilt action:augie

TasheyesyoutheKing.jpg

TheKingDances.jpg

KingandQueenDancing.jpg

Pears :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1 Cider:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

pearcider.jpg

the Gay Gordons

GayGordons.jpg

Black Bob...

BlackBobDancing.jpg

After midnight she turns invisible:augie

BlackBob.jpg

The joint was jumpin'.. it was so hot the Guinness caught fire

HotGuinness.jpg

Mines is bigger... wanna see

haveyouseenthesizeofthis.jpg

06.jpg

Begging works:aidan

05.jpg

rogerinlove.jpg

rogerdance.jpg

Burton will do anything for a pound

01.jpg

04.jpg

02.jpg

These young pups and their body poping:blast

08.jpg

And now for the YMCA:D

Y.jpg

Spot the Dyslexic dancer:augie

Ydyslesic.jpg

Now they're all confused:D:D

03.jpg

Rushy of Arabia sets off home

07.jpg

The locals were Whatton admirers... they copied his Avatar:augie

09.jpg

They start dancing young here

dancingstartsyounghere-1.jpg

Boy was it a good weekend:D

Cheers to Royal Couple for their hositality..Tash especially for the late night ride home (even though you said "your accent sounds like them off Father Ted")...
Flash and myself took the sceneic and damp route through glencoe round Lough Ness and kipped in Fort Bill... Rainbows seemed to follow us everywhere.

Attachments

• Glencoe2.jpg
    Glencoe2.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 578
  • LoughNessRainbow.jpg
    LoughNessRainbow.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 593
Rainbow above Fort William at the foot of Ben Nevis...

..And the King..

Attachments

• FortWilliam3.JPG
    FortWilliam3.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 559
  • Tuned_King.jpg
    Tuned_King.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 567
i'm trying to forget i dance like that when well over my mormal 5 pints..

drank far too much that weekend.:D:D:beer::beer::beer::beer:

someone should have shoot me for my dancing:p:p

but your only young once, unlike PHIL & Kev C ( rushy just looks older than most people there):D:D

but what a great weekend , i'm so looking forward to coming up to the next one:thumb2

Terry, do not be ashamed of your dancing!!:steptoe It was great to meet you, Kev, Rushy and Pipster - I shall have lasting images of the comedy 'pull the pants down' moment for many months (probably years:eek:).:D:thumb
Will keep you posted re nxt year..I'm so going to drink at that one...:bounce1

Terry, do not be ashamed of your dancing!!:steptoe It was great to meet you, Kev, Rushy and Pipster - I shall have lasting images of the comedy 'pull the pants down' moment for many months (probably years:eek:).:D:thumb
Will keep you posted re nxt year..I'm so going to drink at that one...:bounce1

Tash
is was such a great weekend :thumb, i very big thankyou to both you & Jonny and your mother for all the cooking you done early each morning for us all..
I'll not forget that friday morning with the Bacon buts and tea Jonny brought down for us which i'm sure you cooked.:hug
i'm also please you told Jonny to take off that glue on Beard & Moustache was he wearing it for bet?.:D:D:D ON THURSDAY NIGHT..:D:D
Both partys/ dances were great fun, so thanks again for all the organization done by you 3....
Such a nice place to live..:thumb2:thumb2
i've got some Film of Kev and Rushy thats a little funny but having no luck down loading it... but it's worth the weight:thumb2:thumb2

cheers again Tash

Tash Jonny and co .a belated thanks for a great night in a wonderful place .Good to put some faces to the names.Had a nice smooth run down to Spean bridge with Kaycee and Voyager THEN to be rudely wakened by Kev at Onich showing us his traffic filtering skills .Kev told me i owed Terry an apoligyP (Sorry Terry im a bit of a tit on the whisky.).Anyway thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom