Wheels are alloy quick release front and rear

Tyres are MAXIS viper
Seatpost is alloy micro adjust
Pedals are cage type
Gear shifters are gripshift
RRP when new was approx £350

£62 from ebay think I've got a bargin.

What do you lot think ?

good man forry, you always said how fond you were of a good pedal and crank:augie

Found

1 missing link:D
Should stick this second from the back

evolution.gif

185188478-M.jpg

Like the pics Forry!! Is this the start of some kind of Forry Fitness Challenge?!:D
Johnny uses his bike to ride down to the pub..so that's one pedal and it's downhill the rest of the way:rolleyes: Then when it comes to going home the bike (as well as him) get chucked into the back of the van!:D:thumb

Like the pics Forry!! Is this the start of some kind of Forry Fitness Challenge?!:D
Johnny uses his bike to ride down to the pub..so that's one pedal and it's downhill the rest of the way:rolleyes: Then when it comes to going home the bike (as well as him) get chucked into the back of the van!:D:thumb

Next time you see me i'm gona be like a racing whippet :cool:
Even rode the bike to work today ,well took it in at dinner time coz i got up late this morning :D
Been out again tonight for another few miles :thumb

I thought Johnny was starting his fitness programme today stop smoking and exercise ?:eek:

FFS Forry :eek: Get yersel' to a Doctor, man!

185188478-M.jpg

Those lesions on yer napper are what Rock Hudson and Freddie Mercury both had just weeks before they croaked. :augie

P.S. Like the Block 10 look :thumb2

Don't worry -he just stood too close to the dartboard when Oonyack was pissed :beer:

Al :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom