Some odds and ends for your GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi annette

I got your rear brake cover for the f800gs but still waiting for the front brake
reservoir cover, any idea when it be made?

Thanks

shag

It's on our list of things to do. Chunk who does all of the R&D is on holiday at the moment. I'll have a word when he gets back.

Side stand extender

Hey Chunk,
Interested in a bigfoot if you are still doing them. Just pm me with the price please.:D

The Dog's Nuts, everything can be ordered direct through the website at www.ruggedroads.co.uk Despatch is within 1 working day of order being received.

The stock level on the website is real time so each item shows whether we have stock or not.

Just tried to PM you its seems not to be available nor is there an email.

The stuff looks good, I have a 08/09 1200 gsa

I would be interested in :-

Throttle pot cover £12 inc p£p
Side stand extension £8.50 inc p&p
Rear brake res guard £14 inc p&p
Centre stand Guard £22 inc p&p
Aux driving light guards £40 for a pair inc p&p

What would be the price posted to Adelaide Australia

20% Discount

Dear All

We, at Rugged Roads, would like to offer registered UKGSer members a 20% discount off a range of our products. As this offer is only open to registered UKGSer members, it is not available on our website. You will need to telephone me on 07828 691741 to place your order (between 10am and 5pm only please). You must also be a registered member of the forum to get the discount (we will be checking :) )

Click here to get a full list of what's available at the massively discounted price.

Postage will be charged at out standard rates - this is dependant upon weight we do not make a huge standard postage charge.

If you want to see images and full descriptions of the items you can find them all at www.ruggedroads.co.uk - but the discounted price DOES NOT SHOW on the website - it is only available to UKGSer members who telephone to place their order.

This is a limited offer and once the quantities in the link are sold, prices will revert back to normal.

Hope you find something you like on the list.

Regards
Annette
Rugged Roads

Now I've worked out how to do this, below is the complete list of what is available with 20% off:

555230640_ZiL4h-L.jpg

How do you get in touch with Jon these days? I tried to PM him regarding a couple of Aux Light Covers that I have, but he's not accepting PMs. I've emailed the hotmail address, but does he have a better one?

Many thanks in advance.

John

Just tried to PM you its seems not to be available nor is there an email.

The stuff looks good, I have a 08/09 1200 gsa

I would be interested in :-

Throttle pot cover £12 inc p£p
Side stand extension £8.50 inc p&p
Rear brake res guard £14 inc p&p
Centre stand Guard £22 inc p&p
Aux driving light guards £40 for a pair inc p&p

What would be the price posted to Adelaide Australia

Hi Roger, I'm also in SA, and looking to buy some gear from Chunk/Annette. Tried to source the Rugged Road gear through Motorradgarage.com.au like it says to do on the Rugged Road website, but they don't seem to offer the range at all. Give us a yell if you find yourself in Adelaide.

Annette, are you still offering the discounted prices Tossers? I don't want to phone your mobile because it's bloody expensive from here, but if you can let me know your email address I'll email a list of gear I would like to order... It'll likely be one of each of the sparkly bits that you guys make for for a 1200GSA.:bounce1

How do you get in touch with Jon these days? I tried to PM him regarding a couple of Aux Light Covers that I have, but he's not accepting PMs. I've emailed the hotmail address, but does he have a better one?

Many thanks in advance.

John

Hi Roger, I'm also in SA, and looking to buy some gear from Chunk/Annette. Tried to source the Rugged Road gear through Motorradgarage.com.au like it says to do on the Rugged Road website, but they don't seem to offer the range at all. Give us a yell if you find yourself in Adelaide.

Annette, are you still offering the discounted prices Tossers? I don't want to phone your mobile because it's bloody expensive from here, but if you can let me know your email address I'll email a list of gear I would like to order... It'll likely be one of each of the sparkly bits that you guys make for for a 1200GSA.:bounce1
Hi guys,send a pm to Chad from this forum:thumb2:thumb2

Hi Ozzie

I am sorry I have only just seen your post. You can drop me an email at annette@ruggedroads.co.uk

Alternatively, you can order direct through the website - www.ruggedroads.co.uk and when you put in the delivery address it will automatically calculate the weight for shipping to Australia. All shipping charges are dependant purely on weight.

Hi Is the sidestand extender plate the same size for a 04 R1200 gs as the one your making?
While I'm here is there any chance of you of you Knocking up a cross bar to fit the same bike.
Cheers Pete

Hi there. looking the pictures it seems that there were a mistake on my order. :blast :(:( :tears:tears The middle part of the fat foot that I ordered looks like the one for a 2004 motorcycle while I ordered one for 2006 and onwards. I just want to inform you that I have already emailed to Annette and I am waiting for your reply.

price to be sent to australia for a rear brake cover & potentiomer protection?

Hi BigTed

You can order direct through the Rugged Roads website and the postage price is automatically calculated during the checkout process.

Or you can order through our Australian distributor - Motorrad Garage. They keep good stocks of our products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom