Oonyakistan and Points West and North

great pictures and write up.:thumb2

Yup...:(... Next Year, if I can get a Visa in time...:augie

Pog, did you have a silver 1150 Adventure before the 1200?

Only we saw the above bike outside a hotel on Mull a couple of weeks ago with the Signature Line on the bottom of the reg plate that said something similar to "Pog o thon"...:nenau

Nope, CC, twas not me. The 1200 was silver until I changed it all a few months back to a decent colour scheme :D I'm assuming you know what it means, although many don't :augie Hate to rub it in, but you missed out on a fantastic weekend in The Kingdom. It's going down in the diary for next year for definite :thumb

What Camera ?

Dave
magical stuff . Pics were top notch What camera were you using ? Im looking for a compact job for touring
Frank :rob

Dave
magical stuff . Pics were top notch What camera were you using ? Im looking for a compact job for touring
Frank :rob

Frank,

I was using the point and push Fuji Film F401, now supersceded by the even better and smaller FujiPix F440. They always seem to take really good pictures on the 1m setting.

Pity I couldn't claim any kind of phototechy wizardry, only compose and push. We got the F440 a couple of years ago at Jessops (of all places) for about £150. Good price I thought and they're probably even cheaper by now. You will need to get a bigger memory card though :thumb

Cheers, Dave :beerjug:

Sorry about the number plates in the photos, lads. Now taken out and fixed :D:thumb

Eeeerrrrrmmmmm No, not on my computer, several still in broad view. Nice focus as well.

:confused::confused::confused:

:blast Perhaps I should have said that member's number plates had been removed. Innocent cars in the shots, well, I'm not going to spend a whole lot of time doing that. And someone wishing to clone a Volvo is hardly going to be looking at a BMW motorcycle forum are they ?

It worked on my computer anyway. Try refreshing the page. If that doesn't work then I don't know. :thumb

And the road out to Kilhoan and Ardnamurchan Point, the most westerly point of mainland Britain

Pog,

Great to see the pictures of Ardnamurchan. :robI remember that, as a young graduate fresh out of college, I used to travel that very same road every Monday morning to get to work. (That's after leaving Edinburgh at 5.00 in the morning to catch the first Corran ferry of the day). Great in the summer, but could be hellish in the winter, (-14 c recorded one day), especially if the Hillman Imps heater wasn't working.

Kaycee

Some Great pics there Pog :clap

:beer:
Schultz

I don't care what you say .. you still look like a trainee ninja to me :augie

DAVELEAVINGFORSKYE015.jpg

Pictures

Fabulous -

excellent pictures. for numerous reasons (most of them now almost back to normal) i was unable to attend. thanks for sharing .. i feel i was there at least some of the way.

thanks

m:thumb

And for posterity's sake, here's the video:thumb

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=4594903476551724471&hl=en-GB" flashvars=""> </embed>

Brings back loads of good memories. Enjoy :beerjug:

Brilliant, thanks POG, thats a great reminder of last summer, looking forward to the next:thumb2

Be seeing you in Skye this year?

Shep

And the better quality You Tube effort :cool:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5UihXjLcN0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5UihXjLcN0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

video's

Nothing wrong with the First one POG both excellent :thumb2

:beerjug:

Schultz

Not many pics fae the Friday night for some reason:augie

Warmed me up on a cold nicht:thumb

Back
Top Bottom