Off road skills....NO ADVENTURE

Chubby1

I have just completed BMW off road skills level 1 on a 1200GS. Had a great time but there is no possibilty of trying an Adventure with this school. BMW also do an HP2 experience but where can I get a chance to test ride / get instruction on an Adventure off road? Any advice appreciated.

Why would BMW turn up a marketing opportunity like this? After the course I really fancy one of these bikes but is there something about the adventure I should know?

During the afternoon of the second day we all swapped bikes on my course. I asked the instructors to lend me a GSA and they did :nenau

To be fair it's exactly the same as a standard 12 except it costs more when you dump it, perhaps there's your answer ;)

I did the off road skills on 5-6th aug and loved it!.The Instructors all had GSA12's and I had a GS12 first day then a Cross challenge on the 2nd day. I found the cross challenge better for me to enjoy the course,though I ride a GSA12 everyday! The GSA12 is a Big Bugger but the ability to destroy it off road if you don't know what you are doing must be a limiting factor .,I'd test a GSA12 on road first to see how you found it.Mind you our Instructor gary Did things with his GSA12 that you would not believe :bow:bow:bow

Back
Top Bottom