CIDER !!

(RIP) Proff

25 Mar 1949 - 10 Nov 2016
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sorry for the late notice, but I've just got back from delivering a trike to Cranwell near Sleaford !!! 600 mile round trip :eek:
I've been busy this week:augie
CIDER Orders :D:D:D:beerjug::beerjug:
asap as I'm Driving [ just for a change ] up to East Mids Thursday !!!!
I will collect it Thursday morning Standard 6.5% = £6.50 a Gallon
Scrumpy, marked 7.5%= £7.50 seems stronger, Ask Tarka:augie:D

Sweet Medium or Dry , I'd recommend the Medium:thumb2:thumb2

Cut off point will be noon tomorrow !!!

said on the TV ads that you kept a special corner of the orchards for pears:augie

My special corner is now full of BMW's no room for pears:eek

I'm away to bed now, I'll check in the morning for the orders !!
Tuned!!!!!!!!:aidan

Stop FERCKING ABOUT:mcgun last thing I'll need is 100 of your waffling posts to get through before getting to the nitty Gritty of ORDERS !!!

Stop FERCKING ABOUT:mcgun last thing I'll need is 100 of your waffling posts to get through before getting to the nitty Gritty of ORDERS !!!

nitty gritty dirt band you mean:D

now we're in business

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3afUrkx_VwM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3afUrkx_VwM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

*chancing me arm dept*
if any bodys going from Dublin....and they've a lot of spare room in their luggage:rolleyes:
i'd love a galoon of that there finest psychedelic Zyder:bounce1

pita to bring home / a long way to go and -a lot of trouble,,,,, just as i say - chancing me arm.
no harm in asking...:augie - feel free to ignore.:D

ahhhh - happy albeit vague memories of Devons finest!:D

edit; its a dumb thing to ask really...innit:eek:
ahh - ignore me - time for me bed anyhow!

*chancing me arm dept*
if any bodys going from Dublin....and they've a lot of spare room in their luggage:rolleyes:
i'd love a galoon of that there finest psychedelic Zyder:bounce1

pita to bring home / a long way to go and -a lot of trouble,,,,, just as i say - chancing me arm.
no harm in asking...:augie - feel free to ignore.:D

ahhhh - happy albeit vague memories of Devons finest!:D

edit; its a dumb thing to ask really...innit:eek:
ahh - ignore me - time for me bed anyhow!
i'll bring you it if you can meet me at the boat on sunday:thumb2

I'll risk agallon of the standard medium please. I'm trying to stay off the beer at the moment, so organically grown cider should be ok shouldn't it? After all, we used to be given it when we were kids.....

Organically grown? Made from apples? That's at least 2 portions of fruit'n'veg then, innit :angel

Old Fart is departing :)

OK I'm off now to East Mids.
Picking up Cider in about an hour, any late orders or genearal abuse >>
07753658740:D
Keith :rob:rob:rob

Tuned,

Thanks for the offer - but dunno wtf i'll be on Sunday - ("prior engagement" :rolleyes:/ dunno when it'll finish :mad:)
awww - never mind. it was wishful thinking anyhow:(

but thanks!:thumb2

Proff!?

ahhh Buggrit!
am i too late?:confused:

Tuneds arriving into the very port i'll be in on Sunday afternoon and has very kindly offered to bring me some home Proff -
so IF its not too late - please sir can i have some..
1st choice=
medium scrumpy.
2nd choice =
anything:rolleyes:

:D

dont go to any trouble though:nono

cheers!

you should have 1 gallon of loony juice 7.5% [ask rob farmer or geriatric germ ]
courtesy of Tuned:aidan
NO MORE THAN 3 PINTS AT A TIME:beer::eek:

you should have 1 gallon of loony juice 7.5% [ask rob farmer or geriatric germ ]
courtesy of Tuned:aidan
NO MORE THAN 3 PINTS AT A TIME:beer::eek:

Don't you ever come near me again with that wicked stuff - ya bastid!

Just sobering up now and have finally managed to eat something after my monster chunder in the wee hours.:friday:barf Rode home on autopilot:blast

Just sobering up now and have finally managed to eat something after my monster chunder in the wee hours.:friday:barf Rode home on autopilot:blast

I'm born in Taunton home of Natch and after one awfull day in the Shepherds Rest I will never drink cider again.

F*cking stuff.

Back
Top Bottom