DRZ400 Bar Risers and Pegs

rocks

Reaction score
Right, I need to get better pegs and also some bar risers to make standing up more comfy for me.

Does anyone know what option are available to me.?

Cheers John

Get a set of DAKAR HIGH Renthals and risers if you really want to spend a lot of time standing. The dakar bend are high bars and great to ease standing up if thats your bag. Some people spend too much attention trying to raise their bars to a high position only to spend the majority of their time sitting down. If you really do want to stand fairly upright and you are 6 foot plus then the dakars and risers are the way to go.
Andy

Rutts..

Cheers Andy.. will look into the dackar bars.. are the rises made by renthal as well?

Get a set of DAKAR HIGH Renthals and risers if you really want to spend a lot of time standing. The dakar bend are high bars and great to ease standing up if thats your bag. Some people spend too much attention trying to raise their bars to a high position only to spend the majority of their time sitting down. If you really do want to stand fairly upright and you are 6 foot plus then the dakars and risers are the way to go.
Andy

What he said

Have a look at www.barrisersonline.com

They offer risers that move the bars up and forward. The 35mm kit (with instrument spacers) are a perfect fit on a DR-Z with standard bars and standard cables.

CAN$100 delivered to your door is about £47.

Greg

Got some.. bar rises.. now for pegs..

Got a set of 35mm risers on order from Bassetts in Stoke.. should be in on tues.. new bars are on the christmas list for now..

Greg.. cheers for the link btw...

But, new pegs.. whats the options. The OE ones are very much mangled on mine and i would like to get some slightly broader ones if possible.

So whats the options.. ??

Back
Top Bottom