BRILL BYRN

It was emotional.

Only made the Saturday night. Thank god.

If i'd had the whole weekend i'd now be dead.

If you'd done the proper risk assessment you'd have known to bring goggles

I hid my clothes in the pannier until this morning when the missus went out :augie.

Then quickly chucked them in the washing machine. But i can't get rid of the smell of chillie and herb dip . She'll pick up on the smell the instant she comes through the door :blast

Bryn & Lyn

Thanks for an excellent weekend :thumb Plus all the other guys 'n' gals that helped back-stage.

First time at a GS event for me & the missus. Nice to put some faces to names although just as quickly forgotten :blast

Look forward to the next event :thumb2

I hid my clothes in the pannier until this morning when the missus went out :augie.

Then quickly chucked them in the washing machine. But i can't get rid of the smell of chillie and herb dip . She'll pick up on the smell the instant she comes through the door :blast

I never considered the wife in the risk assessment:blast stupid me:augie

May i suggest you make her a surprise stir fry or your newly found skill in making Fajita wraps... with some nice salsa and sour cream dips

I got in and the washng door had fallen off. That's dang inconvenient.

I think some of Tom Jones' scotch may have got into the workings :blast

Only the "Snack Attack" pics didn't come out.

Thats not mayo, it's Owl shite. After you tried some "Owl Whispering"

Attachments

• jamie.jpg
    jamie.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 851
it will all end in tears:nono

Attachments

• it will end in tears.jpg
    it will end in tears.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 332
  • it will end in tears2.jpg
    it will end in tears2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 284
Typical old bloke hooligans.

Major barny on Saturday night, and no-one managed to get out of their chairs.

Tuned was the Tony Curtis one though, kept eating throughout and didnt get a mark on him, he's like Homer O'Simpson.

Typical old bloke hooligans.

Major barny on Saturday night, and no-one managed to get out of their chairs.

Tuned was the Tony Curtis one though, kept eating throughout and didnt get a mark on him, he's like Homer O'Simpson.

Even the dip being on your t-shirt didn't stop me:)

Just like in the Blitz those Crafty Cockneys laughed there way through it

Attachments

• cocknaaaay.jpg
    cocknaaaay.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 329

Back
Top Bottom