BRILL BYRN

elegance, style, sophistication - just a few words that you would not use to describe what is happening here:D

Thanks Woody, I've been wondering when these would eventually show up. If there is a prize for the bet pavement pizza of the weekend then I am claiming it! That's a bottle of shiraz and several pints of Proffs scrumpy in that effort:rolleyes:

Mike,
It wasn't just the Shiraz and the Scrumpy it might have had something to do with the G and T's at the bar. Hope you are feeling better now.
Regards
Matt

Because they're worth it.........:rob

Surley you're not complaining over £50 for a weekend camping with fellow tossers.....:nenau:nenau:nenau:eek::eek:

For the weekend i've just had i'd pay considerably more than that!!!!!!!:rob

it only cost me £25 as i cannot afford for us both to do it/them:rolleyes:
no on a serious note i cannot understand why with such a lot GSERS most events are so poorly attended and so incurring the cost, all the other rallies that i do only cost £10/£12 and that is with a badge and free tea/coffee and still make a profit with a 200 limit or so on attendees.
i have been rallying for 38 years and still love it but don't do as many as i once did,:rob i will still do 2or3 GS dos a year if i can as thay are well organized and a lot of work for some (once i am thear i will help out if i can):thumb

Many Thanks

Byrn

Many thanks for a great weekend. :thumb2

My first GSER gathering and not my last...

T

Trip report to follow....

Bryn, Lyn and helpers,

Thanks for a fantastic well organised weekend on a great campsite. Looking forward to next year already.

Thanks to Skygod - Even our slightly curtailed road run was fun.

Not a happy boy on Sunday morning but self-inflicted and considerbly less unhappy than Snooty appeard to be.

Will do a report when I get the pics moved onto the PC.

Great to see old friends and new. The hard bit is going to be the wait for next season's events!

TP

Bryn and Lyn et-al.

Thanks for another memorable weekend :thumb

Great to meet new people as always, and catch up with friends not seen for a while.

Well done Val & Jill

Back
Top Bottom