Thanks to everyone......

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
For making the East Midlands event a great success :)

Without you lot me and lyn would have been a bit lonely ;)

A special thanks to all who helped make the event a winner by sorting rideouts and contributing raffle prizes :beerjug:

As last year the raffle was the thing that made a bit of money for charity.

Also the kind donations of kit etc. for which the proceeds were pledged to the charity bucket :clap Not forgetting the offers of help before and during the event, and the sourcing of suppliers to make it happen.

Finally thanks to all of you for buying a healthy amount of raffle tickets on Saturday night:) The generosity of Tossers know no bounds.....

Looking forward to next year ;) Spoken to Angela at Lumb Farm and next time we can have the entire place to ourselves.. including the function room for the entertainment...Thinking of including a Saturday night carvery next time :cool:

Bryn and Lyn

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

A Big Thankyou

Just a few lines to say THANKYOU for a fab weekend , Vinny and myself enjoyed having you all at Lumb Farm.
We hope you all enjoyed your stay here and we hope to see you next year!!!

Best regards Angela

Just a few lines to say THANKYOU for a fab weekend , Vinny and myself enjoyed having you all at Lumb Farm.

Best regards Angela

:clap

You were both fantastic hosts throughout the whole of our UKGSer weekend stay at Lumb Farm.

Good luck to you and Vinny on your wedding day in 3 weeks ... come back and post some pics. for us :thumb2

Thats what we like to see another new Member to the flock.

Might be a good venue for the east midlands christmas party???????????

Great venue great staff and good Beer what else do we need.

Best regards Angela

Vinny really knows how to judge a box of cider:augie

Back
Top Bottom