Want stickers/decals?

daj

Droopy Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just had some stickers made to celebrate our recent Moroccan adventure, they are the transfer variety...stick 'em on, peel 'em off. After much searching I found a place called the image works.

http://www.the-image-works.co.uk:80/
http://www.the-image-works.net/bikes.htm

They did a really good job at a very good price. I dealt with a chap called Graham. I'd use 'em again.

No, I don't them and I'm not related to any of them...:D

Maybe of use to some of you.

post a pic, lets have a look..:)

my line of business :augie

OK...here it is. Please excuse photo, it was taken with my phone.

Attachments

• Sticker.jpg
    Sticker.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 745
Tuned, can you recommend somewhere on this fair isle that will make stickers to order ?

My mates... but they really only do them as favours for me... not really much money in them for the time to set up and print them that's put in... what you looking?

My mates... but they really only do them as favours for me... not really much money in them for the time to set up and print them that's put in... what you looking?
Yeah, I can see how it could be costly to set-up for a relatively small quantity,
I was only looking to get about 50 colour 2"x3" stickers. I might give ImageWorks
a shout tomorrow.:thumb2

OK...here it is. Please excuse photo, it was taken with my phone.

Nice... i would say that they are single colour cut vinyl. It also looks from the pic' that you left behind the centres in the letters/ numerals( that is the centre bits in the figures 8,6 etc..

still a decent design though... £1 each.. cheap

digga

Nice... i would say that they are single colour cut vinyl. It also looks from the pic' that you left behind the centres in the letters/ numerals( that is the centre bits in the figures 8,6 etc..

still a decent design though... £1 each.. cheap

digga

It's the other way round really, The centres that are there, shouldn't have been. They have now been removed. ;). That was a design error, not a printing error.

I've used them

They made me a custom coloured set of side panel graphics for my VFR750 a few years back. TOP NOTCH stuff, even offered to apply them for me too!
They are almost opposite IKEA in Nottingham / Eastwood area.
I paid £16 for the pair.

Back
Top Bottom