Muffs and Gauchos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muff's to Ireland

Hi

I would be interested in a pair of the muff's, please. Will you post them to Ireland for the 33 quid?

Thanks.

Dibbles.

How exactly are they fitted to the bike? Secondly, how do they fit to the rider?

How exactly are they fitted to the bike? Secondly, how do they fit to the rider?

Ok, I assume your talking about the Gauchos? :rob

The Muffs are easy. You fit them over the end of the bars and swiches. Then you simply put your hands in the big fluffy hole and ride the bike as normal OK? :thumb

The Gauchos fit with a series of straps over and around the head stock, the tank etc. Then you inflate the supports and simply sit behind the raised Gaucho with the leg covers over your legs.

Well thats what it looks like in the pictures :eek: I have't actually attached a Gaucho to a bike as of yet :augie

Val. :D:D:D

Hi Val, A set of muffs please for a R1200GSA, can you send some details for payment via paypal?
Cheers
Rom

Hi Val, A set of muffs please for a R1200GSA, can you send some details for payment via paypal?
Cheers
Rom

Welcome to the site mate :thumb

Best first post i've ever read ......... :agree

Straight into the muff section .......................... :cool:

Your the man ............................................................... :D

What can I say Sir James, no point in beating around the bush!!!!!!
Thanks for the welcome guys

Rom

Ditto
Just on my way to the garage to fit them and a very chilly 2C start tomorrow on a run to Aberdeen as a first test.

perfect timing :thumb

I've fitted them on the DRZ, it was nippy this morning.

The only items that has fitted properly "out the box" on the DRZ are the muffs, 1150GS handguards and the 650 Dakar screen. :rolleyes:

Sorry to say they don't fit on my 12GSA dues to the amount of extras I have fitted.

Main prob is I have my spotlight switch on the left and NN's visor wiper on the corresponding place on the right. I might just pop out and have another go for tomorrow's run.

Can't fault the quality or the service - no complaints just commenting and fishing for suggestions.

Sorry guy's need to add a little postage now

As you are probably aware I have been offering you guy's inclusive postage on Muffs and Gauchos.
This has only been possible because of the numbers being orderd.

The seasonal rush has now dwindled off. Therefore I will need to ask for a small postage charge.

As from the 12th of October the price for;

Muffs for 1100, 1150, 1200 will be:£36.00

Gauchos for 1100, 1150, 1200 will be:£90.00

Cheers Val.

As you are probably aware I have been offering you guy's inclusive postage on Muffs and Gauchos.
This has only been possible because of the numbers being orderd.

The seasonal rush has now dwindled off. Therefore I will need to ask for a small postage charge.

As from the 12th of October the price for;

Muffs for 1100, 1150, 1200 will be:£36.00

Gauchos for 1100, 1150, 1200 will be:£90.00

Cheers Val.

£90 for postage :yikes, worse than ebay :spitfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom