Muffs and Gauchos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to fit my muffs this morning that were delivered a little while ago. They are the R319N and I can not get them to fit comfortably with the standard 1100 handguards, so there up for sale. All in the origional packaging still and nothing used or opened. You can have them for what I payed £33.

Adie

Arrived

Thanks...got my Muffs today....All I have to do now is try to fit them....

Cheers

Ian:):thumb2

Hi,

Just to let interested persons know, we sent the latest batch of muffs and Gauchos out on Monday.

Figured it was worth sending them to beat the next round of strikes 'though I understand these have been posponed for now'.

Fingers crossed Val.

Just ordered my muffs from Val! Here's hoping they get sent on their way before the next Postal strike! :beerjug:

Can't wait to tell people that I've got my hands in some English muff! :kissy2

Bohdan

muffs

Hi Val,can I order a pair of muffs for a 1150 gs with hand guards.

How is the best way to pay,cheque or paypal.

Heated grips not enough this morning:(

Thanks Matt

got them yesterday val, cheers

point for 06 GSA owners, you will have to move the fog light switch, I've put mine next to the clocks for now
and I think i will fix them semi-perm by putting the bar end screw through them, seem to move a bit,

but on the whole, -2 deg yesterday on the way to work, summer moto-x gloves, had to turn heated grips down to 1 after 10 in, works for me chief!!

and I think i will fix them semi-perm by putting the bar end screw through them, seem to move a bit,

!

You want them to move.

If you fix the them through the bar ends they get in the way when moving the bike around, because they don't move.

When your riding they're pushed back against the handguards and don't move due to the air pressure anyway.

Have you all figured out the "prolapse" method of using them?

I was well amazed, noticed a difference immediatley.

You want them to move.

If you fix the them through the bar ends they get in the way when moving the bike around, because they don't move.

When your riding they're pushed back against the handguards and don't move due to the air pressure anyway.

The ones I bought 2 years ago I fixed through the bar ends and yes you do have a bit less flexibility when pushing and pulling the bike around by hand but for me I preferred them to not move when I'm riding and sliding hand in and out.

Refiitted mine on Tuesday night after the recent drop in temperature and they are again proving there worth!!!

Just wondering if I'm going to need to dig out the heated waistcoat this year after a mild winter last year

My muffs arrived today! :bounce1:clap

Will install them this evening. Could have used them this morning -- temp was 22F/-6C.

Cheers, Val! Thanks for doing this. I might be into the gauchos before winter's over yet! :ymca

Bohdan

I got home a bit late yesterday so I was "forced" to install the muffs in the semi-dark, using my headlamp for light. Even with that complication, the muffs went on in maybe 15 minutes.

This morning wasn't really cold at all, so I wasn't able to experience them in their full glory, but even so I could tell that they're a fantastic investment!

Thanks again for doing this for us, Val! Now I can look forward every morning (at least for the next 6 months or so) to sticking my hands in some nice, soft, furry, warm muffs! ...wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean?, say no more...:augie

Bohdan

Val - you got any left? I was looking at sending for some "Hippo Hands" from Canada - but if I can get the same thing here it saves a whole load of hassle...do you keep the popular ones in stock? 1150 Adventure for instance?:augie
I'll have a pair of muffties please......simon at optical-art dot co dot uk for details of where to send cheque.

Ta.

Daft question but are the 1150 ones the same as for the 1200 :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom