Muffs and Gauchos

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAL. H.

Thrower of cats at pigeons
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Been intouch with Steptoe and it's been agreed that We (Kleine Blumen and myself) shall be offering the Muffs and Gauchos to you guys this year.

I have yet to confirm prices. I'll do this tomorrow, but they shouldn't be far adrift from last years.

So if you'd like muffs, gauchos or both I can supply them for the 650, 1100, 1150, 1200.

I'll confirm prices and put a post in the f/s-w section in the next couple of days.

As was last year, it will be a case of money with your order.

Val.

just my luck, mine got delivered last week, can you make sure its more expensive that what i paid for mine. :augie

Muffs & gauchos

Ok Prices have been comfirmed.

Muffs to fit --- 1100, 1150, 1200. With hand guards fitted. £33.00 inc P&P

Muffs to fit --- 650 gs £36.00 inc P&P

Gauchos to fit all the GS's. 'Please state which you have'

£85.00 inc P&P

We should also be able to supply a gaucho for your passenger to use in conjunction with the gauchos and an indipendent thermal leg cover for use with any bike 'basicaly fluffy lined wrap around leggings'

Pasengers gaucho £38.00 inc P&P

Indipendent gaucho £30.00 inc P&P
These come in S M L.

Please note you will need to get payment to me in order to reserve your items, as you can guess a big order cost big dolla, so I'm affraid I'll need payment up front either by cheque or Pay Pal.
PM me and I'll send you the details.

Cheers Val.

pictures make perfect:)

lets see the Grouchos fitted please
groucho_cigar2.jpg

I thought a gaucho was a argintinian cowboy... what is it? cos you can't be flogging'em people it's illegal (but very profitable:augie)

w4nk I read it all now it's a legging sort-a-thing

Tucano's

Hi Val,

If there Tucano R319 as recommended by Neil, i'll take a set for an 1150 ADV please.

Ta Phil

Hi Val.....

Thanks for putting these on offer ....I will have a gaucho please for a BMW R1150GS (The super fast Blue and White one).....:D

Let us know when money is required....

Cheers

Mick

Pictures

I'll try to post some pics over the next couple of days.

IMG_2374e.jpg

Gouchos and muffs are essential for really cold weather riding.
When folded down the goucho ensures your seat is dry when you start off

IMG_1144e.jpg

Raised into the sitting position

IMG_1146e.jpg

Your view of the cockpit.
You can ride all winter wearing summer gloves

IMG_1148e.jpg

Handy storage in the front

Tim

I can almost, almost see my self at some stage possibly maybe considering the muffs but them gauchos, nah - I'd rather be cold.

Tim! You are a God :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

I had great fun at midnight trying to photograph images of the gauchos :(:mad: as my scanner is currently in a different town to myself.:rolleyes:

Thanks.

I should have said at the start that these items are All Tucano Urbano and the same as Steptoe has been offering over the last couple of years.

Val.

I can almost, almost see my self at some stage possibly maybe considering the muffs but them gauchos, nah - I'd rather be cold.

Popeye I can supply you with an independent gaucho that looks like a pair of heavy padded trousers that attach to you instead of the bike.

Picture of Passenger and independent

This is a scan of the two types of passenger gauchos.
The GS sutible, is £38.00 inc P&P
Also the independent gaucho £30.00 inc P&P.
This looks like it could be much more usful to both riders and passengers.

Val.

Muffs

Yes Please...:bounce1
Muffs for 2004 gsa 1150 with hand guards:green gri
Super duper, and many thanks:guitarist
cheers Paul
ps whats the latest point in the year you can order a gaucho please? bit skint at mo.
xx

For those who are sceptical about the worth of these items, i rode all last winter using some supplied by St.Eptoe and it has transformed winter riding for me.

You stay warm and so are safer & more alert

Even in the heaviest rain your kit stays much dryer (important to me living with limited drying space)

Summer gloves can be used all year for better feel of the controls.

Top stuff unless of course you're a fashon victim and are so insecure you worry about what other people think of how you look:nenau

Shep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom