"Light" Front End

ianran

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just bought a pogo 05 GS and am finding it very light on the steering, is this normal???

how light, my dakar is fairly light on the steering at low speed due to the wide bars, Great for filtering through traffic. :D

Its stable at high speed tho and pretty flickable for what it is. Check the front tire pressure, should be in the 30's from what i can remember.

Front should be 1.9 bar and the rear 2.1 bar.

What tyres? Are they worn?

John (RC Mad) is right, they are a trifle light at the front end, but never disconcertingly so!

Got a 19" rim on the front of my '04 Dakar, front and rear shod with Tourances.... fantabidosy :thumb

:beerjug:

www.adventure.gs

Front should be 1.9 bar and the rear 2.1 bar.

What tyres? Are they worn?

John (RC Mad) is right, they are a trifle light at the front end, but never disconcertingly so!

Got a 19" rim on the front of my '04 Dakar, front and rear shod with Tourances.... fantabidosy :thumb

www.adventure.gs

Just picked it up got anakees on it, just feels vague especially two up almost like the steering barings need tightening!

Annakees are OK, but two up it will feel light at the front end... cos it will be :eek: Beef up the preload and a few extra pounds in the rear tyre will make it feel better.... you'll soon get used to it!

Get the head bearings checked... a common problem with the 650GS's, even at low mileage :eek:

www.adventure.gs

Annakees are OK, but two up it will feel light at the front end... cos it will be :eek: Beef up the preload and a few extra pounds in the rear tyre will make it feel better.... you'll soon get used to it!

Get the head bearings checked... a common problem with the 650GS's, even at low mileage :eek:

www.adventure.gs

Going back to dealer tomorrow for check up from the neck up!!!!:D

Back
Top Bottom