Vintage bike mechanics on IOM

samwise

Reaction score
Anyone know of a decent mechanic for vintage bikes? A friend has a 1938 BSA that she needs to get through the test, and would like someone to look it over.

I may be able to help, but your best bet would be contacting one of the VMCC guys.

If you dont get any joy send me a pm.

Tried to PM you before, but doesn't work for me for some reason.

She went to a VMCC meeting over here and got stared down at because she's female (31 year old Kiwi woman obviously not allowed to have an old bike!)

Samwise,

you need to sponsor the forum to be able to use PMs. Click on the button at the top of the page to find out how.

Mike:)

Got the email, thanks - sorry didn't get back to you, but I've been a bit hectic. I think she's going to try Padgetts, because she thinks that she recognises someone who works there from the meeting she went to.

If not, I'll get back to you.

Thanks again

Hey Samwise, Just spoke to your BSA owning friend on the phone. Would you believe it, she's sat with my better half in Liverpool waiting for the boat home...small world, even smaller Island :D I think they have all been dipped in a water tank, complete with wave machine, in the dark. MMM think I'll give that one a miss.

Back
Top Bottom