9th one for 2007

The thread would be over before it started if we were decisive.

Even though I'm not going to be there, it is the 27th at the G&D at Upton. :thumb2

Possu will certainly turn up (as it is my turn to cook, i.e. pay for dinner :rolleyes:), and Desert Rat said "see you Thursday" and "I might drag Clive along" when we left Rhayader.

So three or four more tonight. :thumb2

I stopped in there on saturday lunchtime with the missus and the nice thai(?) lady sorted me out one of her thai curries mmmmmm loverly:thumb

She said she would make sure there was a curry available tonight, lets hope so, they are the best:clap

Shep

Sadly, nor me. Back home now but safe to say Welsh Mountain 1 Martin 0. The damage is "spiral fracture left distal tibia with extension into ankle joint". The bike was ok as it had a soft landing on my leg:(

I now have a large piece of tin holding my leg together so won't be out to play for a few weeks.

Have a pint for me!

Sounds nasty, I'll have a pint for you in Las Vegas. I'm back on Sunday morning.

btw I have your Aerostich which you won't be putting on for some time. :( :blast
I will pop around and deliver it during the week.

Sadly, nor me. Back home now but safe to say Welsh Mountain 1 Martin 0. The damage is "spiral fracture left distal tibia with extension into ankle joint". The bike was ok as it had a soft landing on my leg:(

I now have a large piece of tin holding my leg together so won't be out to play for a few weeks.

Have a pint for me!

:thumb2

Thanks Bob. I've signed up with the physio that Charlie Boorman used after breaking something (collar bone I think) before his Dakar epic, so hoping for a speedy recovery:)

Enjoy the rest of your trip, give me a call when you're back. The :beer: will remain in the bank for now.

Only a few turned up (me, Ela, Shep, Desert Rat, Steve & Clive (StrobingRed?) on his Dakar.

Quality, not quantity made for great evening. :augie

Get well soon, looking forward to hearing how you failed to clear a small twig on the track, causing you to come off......

Get well soon, looking forward to hearing how you failed to clear a small twig on the track, causing you to come off......

Small twig:nono Giant redwood more like:D

I'm seeing Brian Simpson, the bloke who fixed Charlie Boorman before the Dakar and also Euan after he bust his leg before the Long Way Down. Hospital say 12 weeks before I'm weight bearing, Brian says 8weeks. Could start running a book:D
Riderbob's bringing my Aerostitch round tonight too which I'll just have to hang up and look at :tears:tears

Back
Top Bottom