Total Raised for Charriddee...

Bryn

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Just made a payment to the male cancer awareness campaign (www.mrtesticles.com) for the total amount raised at the EM event...

Overheads such as the Marquee/Generator/Surf machine and Band put a dent in the total raised, but the prizes donated for the raffle, and all the kind and generous people that bought tickets saved the day ....

A total donation of £499 paid :) Donation number D6581229

Attendance was somewhat down on last year, which we put down to it falling on a bank holiday... (couldn't have been the weather :Motomartin)

Next year we'll have none of the above overheads, as we'll have the run of the place and the function room... :bounce1

Thanks again to everyone who helped make the EM event a great success... and here's looking forward to the next one

Bryn & Lyn :beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug::beerjug:

I'm rather shame faced about not contributing to the event.I turned up on Saturday for the Road Ride and had a good day out.The run was out longer than i had anticipated and i had to split off on the return run to the Site and head home as i had to pack for the Manx GP trip.

Bottom line is, i have made an on-line donation.Well done to all the Tossers who gave their support.

Brilliant job Bryn and Lynn.:clap:clap

Thanks for a great weekend.

Well done Bryn, Lynn and all.
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Hopefully next year it'll be 3 x that :bounce1

I feel a bit of a pity for the low total after all of Bryn and Lynn's hard work.... the marquee and band/ surf machine must have zapped quite a bit of the takings
maybe a cheaper Two Piece Acoustic band next year or as HRH did a cheeseeee disco... and you'll not have the marquee to shell out for next year:)

Well done for all the effort everyone put in and raffle prizes they donated:clap:clap

Back
Top Bottom