New "CROW" in town

Tiger2

Reaction score
My nipper is soon to be posted to his Regt. 1st Batt PWRR in Paderborn, the father land.
Will now have a reason to take the bike over there.
But what is it like, night life etc.
Any heads up would be good, oh and he loves his bikes.........birds..........and now beer, so will fit right in.
Thanks

oh, and stag on:)

well 3 of us are on his camp, 2 of us he may well meet............

as a young singly, chances are he will love it, unless he gets all homesick, tell him to stand by, busy year next year, does he know which coy he is going to?

Me and Scotty at the same place your son is going, Nedflanders in the same camp just a few blocks away with a different unit. Ditto what Scotty said!

Tell him to stand by we are going to be busy.

All the best SF

posted at 1806, lightweight, some of us were still working!!

oh nandh, tell him not to fall for what I had some young lad in for today -'go to the fitter sect and ask them for a long weight for the battery tray'

poor bugger, lucky for him we were busy or i might have redirected him to somewhere else!

1808 that was UK time, I last logged on at 1906 our time if you wish to be picky! Yeah that would be me that was in at 7am this morning and again probably everyday this week!!!!!:mad:

Now Ladies, it's not how long your at work but the quality :augie, if he likes bikes tell him to standby for a shock if he wants fully comp:eek:,

we need to sort out another ride soon before weather turns shitty again, got a nice 200km one south of the Mohnesse if anyone's interested?

He's going into 1st Batt PWRR.
Hopes to go into "B" company as a school mate of his is already there.
Wont be there till late Oct early Nov as he has now finished at Harrogate (42 weeks), now at Catterick (10 weeks) then MORE leave, but has to do a week at carees office over here.
So what will they be up to in the future then!!! Any where nice (as if).
I bloody well envy you lot, wish i never came out (that sounds wrong). Done 9 years Royal Hampshire Regt, by far the best time of my life.
Will be popping over there when he set up, will be bringing bike, so we better have a ride out sometime........if your not stagging on:)
Thanks for any info, it all puts a little light on the place and help to settle his moms mind:blast

Ned I would love to come out for a ride but at the moment working every hour god sends and I have got to go and get some new brakes and get the wheelbearings put into the new front wheel I have, but have already said I want to get out before the weather turns.

I totally agree with you on the score for the insurance even at my young(LOL) age it is expensive although the OH did find me a really good quote with LVM albeit TPFT. So I gather that coming out of Harrogate he is only going to be young and so will be stung big time if he is thinking of bringing a bike out.

Nandh more than happy to see you come over with your bike and a ride out! :thumb2

Yeah SF cant ride his bike to work right now:augie (250m)
bless, I'll be in with ya steve.

ned, darn right, finally getting use of my arm back now, riding to work no longer hurts!

nandh, B coy busy boys, wont say more on open forum, busy busy:mcgun

Thanks Scottykm ,understand........but you got me realy wanting to know now:confused: Feel free. i still keep in touch with a few of the old sweats, but each year less and less.
Is Dale Norman (RSM) there!!! only a full screw when we use to toss about.
Also tried to download the "those who fell" banner, but cant. Wont letmeupload it here and other sites.

What I find amazing is that my nipper will be going to the very same place that I went to almost 20 yrs ago , from what I recall its not a bad part of Germany. And then to be chattin to you via this site also, its such a small world in a funny kinda way. Think now he will be joining you earlier in the new yr rather than later as he first thought which he is pleased about so look after him wont ya eh. He has just returned home for a long leave but will be working in the local army careers office and attending his old school to do a chat to try and get others interested in joinin up.

ok, so who is who here, nandh or lilbeemer??

you both have kinder with the PW's? or one and same?
I iz confuzed...........

Confused

Don't worry, he is very easily confused:D It must be 'cos you have been doing my job for a few days:D:D:D

"Crow" now on 7 weeks leave:eek:, but has to work in careers office for a week.
Then after chrimbo he's off out to Germany to join his Regt. He is looking forwrd to it as has now been in Army for 14 months and not set eyes on Battalion yet.
Says he hopes to go to Canada with them, but as only 17yrs old thinks he will be more like rear party.
Told him to keep a look out for a few "tossers", so if someone comes up to you and says 'ello, it may be him.
Take care

This section has been very quiet without you guys ... are we back online now :)

Cheers for that scottykm, put a smile on his face.
I've looked on your pic site:www.scottykm.com
But a few of them are locked, and me being me is dead nosey too look on the PWRR pics.Might see some old mates.
Any chance, understand if note

Well thats it, nipper has been home for a long break and is now all packed up and ready to fly out this wk end to join you in Paderborn, Germany. He is looking forward to it, now remember, be nice to him as thats my boy :D

Back
Top Bottom