Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Moto-Morocco September 2007

snoopy
    Quote Originally Posted by araspitfire View Post
    get Heidenaus
    Nearly as good as TKC's in heavy off-road and last longer than Tourances. I loved them on my 1150 in Morocco. Perfect tyre for it.

snoopy
    Fantastic write-up. I'm going to alter my route to cater for some of these roads after seeing the pictures. Brilliant.

strommer attack

hi Bill,mike and all the guys on the trip,

top write up mike,wrote all about a top trip,

will speeak soon

Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by araspitfire View Post
    Thanks so much for that awesome writeup... I'm going in November, so you can imagine how much I paid attention...

Some questions if I may...

Did the tyre fitters in Marrakech balance the tyres? (I'm trying to decide on getting Heidenaus up here, or riding my Tourances out and fitting TKC's down there... I'd have to ride home 3000 km on whatever I get fitted down there....)

Did you feel you were always having to be careful to keep sand out of the camera, or did you just keep it out and handy in general?

Thanks again

Al...
    Hi Al,

had the second tkc fitted on the trip,did it ourselves,fitted ultraseal after,Steve and i rode all the way back to scarborough on tkc,s no balencing and cracking on at times no proplems are going to leave them on all the time

cheers Wayne

you got back without having an accident!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stromfulltrator View Post
    Hi Al,

had the second tkc fitted on the trip,did it ourselves,fitted ultraseal after,Steve and i rode all the way back to scarborough on tkc,s no balencing and cracking on at times no proplems are going to leave them on all the time

cheers Wayne
    Hello sausage
    Glad to hear you Ken-evil and that northern twat Steve got back safely.....nice one mate.We should do it again some day.
    Speak soon sausage

Quote Originally Posted by xrv View Post
    Hello sausage
    Glad to hear you Ken-evil and that northern twat Steve got back safely.....nice one mate.We should do it again some day.
    Speak soon sausage
    Note to self - must change my "twat" jacket ..... good to hear everyone back S.A.S, Only thing to do now is to get Dean "The Lizard", Cpt Boufant & Fat Boy kitted out with proper bikes, then let's get the map out and start again!

Can't wait to see the Vids .....

Oh yes, what was the Norwegiam for "Nice Pussy"?

Steve ( Southern "Twat" chapter )

Quote Originally Posted by 'Nuffsaid View Post
    Note to self - must change my "twat" jacket ..... good to hear everyone back S.A.S, Only thing to do now is to get Dean "The Lizard", Cpt Boufant & Fat Boy kitted out with proper bikes, then let's get the map out and start again!

Can't wait to see the Vids .....

Oh yes, what was the Norwegiam for "Nice Pussy"?

Steve ( Southern "Twat" chapter )
    Bon Jour mi amigo
    I got back ok.Spent the last night with Big Bill in Marra.Off on my todd for 2 days in Essaouira...found cheap hostal in old town.....they actually had one of those street cleaning machines in the main street but i think they dumped all the rubbish in the side streets.
    Nice ride up to Tanger where i got ferry to Tarifa....2 nights there before heading home to a very deilig mus.(nice pussy)and some nice warm pillows.
    Whats with the "LIzard"...thought it was "Captain Hood".
    Anyway....not sure if Andy and Di are back yet as they were going to Holland.
    Had a great time and will be doing it again.....are you sure Bill had a map???
    Thanks for the camera Stevie D.....that was a nice gesture.....
    Hasta proxima

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Hi all,great write up Mike,still trying to get to grips with real life.Good to see the north south divide hasnt been left behind.Message for The Hood,Mr Tracy and the boys have been informed youre back.Andy and Di been in touch still away for a week.How did Stromfulltrator sneak in?

Wink

Good write up Mike, some cracking photo's included too . (don't tell anyone but your taste in music ain't that bad really lol)

What an experience I could not stop smiling for days after we left Morocco. I must admit it was very very tough going and at one point I thought Andy was going to bale out totally - bless him, what a trooper

You guys were great, thanks for treating me like one of the lads

Dean it was a shame we did not get chance to catch up, hope you enjoyed exploring alone and managed not to buy any more gifts

See you all again sometime Diane xx

Thumbs up What a fantastic write up

Quote Originally Posted by Timolgra View Post
    Mutley will be comforted from the last picture
    Oi! Naughty I'm hardcore now you know

So many memories from my trip, it all came rushing back

Toubab Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Diane...it was a real pleasure having you along- the two of you were awesome on that 12

H......You wait 'til ya get ya prezzy- it's definitely going to be a camera moment
    सत्यमेव जयते

UKGSer of 2014 (Dead) Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Phew!

DVD of my camcorder footage now ready to go out.

Please either email your address to me or get Bill to pass it on.

The DVD is 40 minutes but does not include any of Bill's, Steve's or Tony's movie stuff. I may get around to stringing something together from those sources eventually.

Be gentle with me, this is only the third time I've used the camera and editing software!

Steve ('Nuffsaid), I have your address, I'll send your copy and Tony's together if that's okay?

Gasman Steve, can I send Ken's via you?

Oh yes, no apologies for the choice of musical accompaniment!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

SEPT 2007 DVD

NO PROBLEM MIKE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IT,NOT SEEN KEN-EVIL SINCE WE GOT BACK SO IT WILL BE GOOD EXCUSE TO CATCH UP WITH HIM. HOPE YOURE WELL SPEAK SOON. STEVE

Video

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    Phew!

DVD of my camcorder footage now ready to go out.

Please either email your address to me or get Bill to pass it on.

The DVD is 40 minutes but does not include any of Bill's, Steve's or Tony's movie stuff. I may get around to stringing something together from those sources eventually.

Be gentle with me, this is only the third time I've used the camera and editing software!

Steve ('Nuffsaid), I have your address, I'll send your copy and Tony's together if that's okay?

Gasman Steve, can I send Ken's via you?

Oh yes, no apologies for the choice of musical accompaniment!
    hi Mike,

you can send mine to the bald ginger twat from scarborough if you like as well to save hassle,

hope all is well.

cheers

Stromtrooper

UKGSer of 2014 (Dead) Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Stromfulltrator View Post
    hi Mike,

you can send mine to the bald ginger twat from scarborough if you like as well to save hassle,

hope all is well.

cheers

Stromtrooper
    Wayne,

I'm still waiting for Steve's address details (I have your copy, Ken's and Steve's all packaged up waiting to post).

Mike THANKS for the dvd it's cracking, the music is brill 2, still cannot believe we actually achieved what we did!!!!!!!!!! regards 2 all Diane

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast