Moto-Morocco September 2007

:clap Good write up Mike, some cracking photo's included too :D. (don't tell anyone but your taste in music ain't that bad really lol)

What an experience :thumb I could not stop smiling for days after we left Morocco. I must admit it was very very tough going and at one point I thought Andy was going to bale out totally - bless him, what a trooper :roll

You guys were great, thanks for treating me like one of the lads :thumb

Dean it was a shame we did not get chance to catch up, hope you enjoyed exploring alone and managed not to buy any more gifts ;)

See you all again sometime :beerjug: Diane xx

Diane...it was a real pleasure having you along- the two of you were awesome on that 12 :thumb2:bow

H......You wait 'til ya get ya prezzy- it's definitely going to be a camera moment :) :thumb2

Phew!

DVD of my camcorder footage now ready to go out.

Please either email your address to me or get Bill to pass it on.

The DVD is 40 minutes but does not include any of Bill's, Steve's or Tony's movie stuff. I may get around to stringing something together from those sources eventually.

Be gentle with me, this is only the third time I've used the camera and editing software!

Steve ('Nuffsaid), I have your address, I'll send your copy and Tony's together if that's okay?

Gasman Steve, can I send Ken's via you?

Oh yes, no apologies for the choice of musical accompaniment! :p

SEPT 2007 DVD

NO PROBLEM MIKE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING IT,NOT SEEN KEN-EVIL SINCE WE GOT BACK SO IT WILL BE GOOD EXCUSE TO CATCH UP WITH HIM. HOPE YOURE WELL SPEAK SOON. STEVE:beerjug:

Video

Phew!

DVD of my camcorder footage now ready to go out.

Please either email your address to me or get Bill to pass it on.

The DVD is 40 minutes but does not include any of Bill's, Steve's or Tony's movie stuff. I may get around to stringing something together from those sources eventually.

Be gentle with me, this is only the third time I've used the camera and editing software!

Steve ('Nuffsaid), I have your address, I'll send your copy and Tony's together if that's okay?

Gasman Steve, can I send Ken's via you?

Oh yes, no apologies for the choice of musical accompaniment! :p

hi Mike,

you can send mine to the bald ginger twat from scarborough if you like as well to save hassle,

hope all is well.

cheers

Stromtrooper
:beerjug:

hi Mike,

you can send mine to the bald ginger twat from scarborough if you like as well to save hassle,

hope all is well.

cheers

Stromtrooper
Wayne,

I'm still waiting for Steve's address details (I have your copy, Ken's and Steve's all packaged up waiting to post).

Mike THANKS for the dvd it's cracking:clap:clap:clap:clap, the music is brill 2:augie:augie, still cannot believe we actually achieved what we did!!!!!!!!!! :thumb2 regards 2 all:):) Diane

Diane,

Glad you got it safely, chuffed that you enjoyed it.

(I nearly produced another version just for you with some special music tracks! ;)).

I learned a lot about filming from that trip. Next month I won't make so many errors. I hope).

Hi Mike

Brilliant write up and FANTASTIC pictures mate one of the best i've read on the Forum.:thumb2

Schultz

great write up :thumb

very tempting indeed too - more excuses to spend money :blast

Cheers guys.

If it persuades you to have a go at one of these trips, I might send a copy of the DVD (covers some of the riding and a section on the scenery) to you if you PM your details. A small donation to one of the various GS sponsored charities will do.

(My local dealership has requested a copy to play on their video screens in-shop so it ain't too shabby! :rolleyes:)

A year on and reading the report again brings all those memories back as clear as though it were yesterday.What a great tour.Hi to all the lads and lassie on the trip.
Dean

Whoopie hello 2 all u guys on Sept 07 trip :thumb2 hope ur all well & still havin fun lol
Hey Dean you're right it doesn't seem like a year ago!!!!!!!!!! The memories are still very fresh like it was yesterday lol:clap Have you managed 2 do any other trips???
The memories r some of the best we have and still manage 2 bring a big smile 2 our faces when we start reliving the adventures hahaha :thumb
Wish we were there doing it all again now :hapybnce:
Diane & Andy xxxxxx

Hi Diana and Andy,
Good to hear from you.I had a couple more trips after "The Big One".The first was back to Morocco last January...intended to follow the Paris Dakar but it got cancelled at the last mo...still went on my own and had a great time.Got down as far as Tan-Tan in the south then headed back.Bloody freezing in the mountains.Spent 3 weeks out there and met loads of others doing the same.
The other trip was a couple of weeks in the Andalucia mountains here in Spain last March.I feel another Morocco trip coming on soon...Maybe around xmas.
Click on links below for pics of trips.
Take care
Dean

http://travel.webshots.com/album/562164524GmvcjJ?vhost=travel
http://travel.webshots.com/album/562928636eKyvpf?vhost=travel

Hi Dean
Glad to hear your well and been travelling again.Not been far this year with work and house project but hoping to get away early next year with Wayne and Ken. Ken wants to go to the War Graves and then we're heading for
eastern europe.Have you still got the Africa Twin?
Take care mate maybe hear from you soon.
Steve Northern Twat.:beer:

*Note to self....phone that Northern tw@ Wayne tomorrow about November*

Eyup all......really chuffed people still remember the trip so well and enjoy the memories.....hopefully we'll see some of you back out again!

We did have some fun didn't we :D

Deano...must meet up at some point when we're on our way through Espana....would be good to meet up again :)

Keep it right side up chaps :thumb

PS remember this??

I've used it as an ad in BIKE magazine a couple of times.......Steve, you're famous!! :bow

Attachments

• Moto-Morocco-Advert-2.jpg
    Moto-Morocco-Advert-2.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 358
Hi Steve.
'bout time u done some work.Good to hear from you.Still got the Africa Twin...its a proper bike...innit!Good luck with the trip and say Hi to Ken..evil and Wayne.

Hiya Bill
Might be on my way south about the same time as your November trip...give us a bell when u come through...b good to c u again.
Like that piccy.....thats what u put your punters through:thumb2

Regards to all
Dean

ps How's that 'ol mucker MikeP?

Back
Top Bottom