Devon & Cornwall area rideouts - any takers?

I'm usually available for ride out anytime. Thought I'd be free on 28th but just remembered that its the wife's birthday so not too sure. Hopefully I'll have the GS back together by then as its currently having the 41 lt tank and all plastics resprayed. Will be good chance to show it off if its ready by then.

What time of day on 28th? I could manage a few hours but whole day might be too dangerous!

Sid

Just bumping this one up again folks now that it's nearer the time and people know what they are up to.

Who's in then for next Sunday the 28th at 10am for a gentle bimble and a chat to see if we can get some regular ride outs sorted in the future.

How does 10am at the 'Route 38' cafe Trerulfoot roundabout on the A38 (about 5 miles from the Tamar bridge) sound.

Quick chat & hellos, gentle bimble around the 'forgotten corner' - Cawsands, Rame, Looe, Polruan etc. and back for a cuppa to see I we can sort something out. Should be back by midday - 1 o'clock as I know that some of you are pushed for time.

Lots of slow twisties, mostly coast road, no mile munching, no off road, just a gentle starter and go from there.

Pm or 07976 416945 for any ??'s if you need to.

Steve :thumb2

Just bumping this one up again folks now that it's nearer the time and people know what they are up to.

Who's in then for next Sunday the 28th at 10am for a gentle bimble and a chat to see if we can get some regular ride outs sorted in the future.

How does 10am at the 'Route 38' cafe Trerulfoot roundabout on the A38 (about 5 miles from the Tamar bridge) sound.

I'll probably be able to make it Steve :thumb2 If saturday is an option instead of sunday, that would be OK as well.

saturday would be good for us aswell, as sunday is b-day (girls):)

Saturday it is then but I cannot get there until 10.20 - 10.30 ish after horse riding (god am I going to ache). :blast

10.15 - 10.30 at the 'Route 38' cafe at Trerulefoot then :thumb

:blast:blast:blast

Hiya... Sorry... late entry... Spoke to Bubbles last night... Sunday would have been the prefered day for me... Never mind... catch you all on the next one!!!

Nate :thedummy

Sorry for not posting earlier chaps - only just got back in from a long week.

I'm still up for the morning 10.30 at Route 38 but the weather looks 50/50 at the mo' - who's up for it - please post this eve :thumb2

Add me list please

Sorry for not posting earlier chaps - only just got back in from a long week.

I'm still up for the morning 10.30 at Route 38 but the weather looks 50/50 at the mo' - who's up for it - please post this eve :thumb2

Just caught up with your posts. Can't make tomorrow but please put me down for later stuff. I'm away until end of November.

Thanks
Adrian

No problem for me if it's still on: I haven't seen the weather forecast yet but I have waterproofs. :)

Back
Top Bottom