Devon & Cornwall area rideouts - any takers?

how about south end of cornwall or top end of devon, as it would be nice to see different roads. if you want to go the full hog pub/bb accommodation is cheaper this time of year (plume of feathers prince town) ;)

hi all, does anyone fancy meeting for a ride out towards christmas ? smiler and happy pilgrim:clap

hi smiler, christine and i would like to tag along if thats ok. (more to push brett out of any water!):D

hi all, great we will look at which weekend would be good and then post dates but would you like the ride on a saturday or sunday? christine will you be riding your own bike
(girl power) :)

right here we go, dates 9th,15th or 16th,22nd or 23rd, so get looking in those diary's and keep fingers crossed that December is dryer:rolleyes::)

9th is ok for me, 15/16th possible but doubtful, after that deffo out for me :thumb

starting of at costa in st austell, then down the coast to falmouth.:)

Just seen the 5 day weather forecast and it's not looking good for the weekend:(
The forecast is heavy rain, is it worth thinking about putting the ride off to the following weekend?
Any thoughts?

Just seen the 5 day weather forecast and it's not looking good for the weekend:(
The forecast is heavy rain, is it worth thinking about putting the ride off to the following weekend?
Any thoughts?

i would agree, but lets leave it till later in the week to decide. weather man normally wrong?don't really want to ride for 4 hours in the pi$$ing rain!

weather still looks grime for the weekend, suggest we cancel this sunday. how about the other dates.:thumb2

weather still looks grime for the weekend, suggest we cancel this sunday. how about the other dates.:thumb2

Heavy ran and gales forecast :(
Probably worth putting the ride off to next next weekend?
Any thoughts?

Yep a cancel is in order ...... storm force gales and heavy rain :blast

ah shame......

ride the 1200GS every day to Helston.....and will be riding Plymouth to Portsmouth and back this weekend.....

would have been nice to see another GS out and about...

Back
Top Bottom