Devon & Cornwall area rideouts - any takers?

Marjorie Proops

There seems to be a few more tossers kicking around down here lately. Anyone up for some not too serious rideouts.

I'm available pretty much anytime so can fit in as required.

Any interest, post up with availability and I'll try to get something going

Steve

There seems to be a few more tossers kicking around down here lately. Anyone up for some not too serious rideouts.

Steve

Sounds a good idea Steve. I am off to Morroco the first 2 weeks of October :cool: so any dates later that month would suit me.
Could probably manage a weekday with a couple of days notice :)

Great idea, why have we not done it before? I am a shift worker, 3 days on, 3 days off, so just depends which day it falls on,but weekends or weekdays are good for me.:bounce1:bounce1:clap

Just bumping it up chaps.

Keep them coming and I'll get something (not too) sorted :thumb2

Paul's here every weekend usually....:)
I think we'd be up for it....:):)
Especially if we get to stop for a bun somewhere.......:D

sounds good to us also,(smiler) on road or bit of off road aswell??

Last edited:
I'll join in,weekends good.
Doughnut stop good.
Sun even better. :thumb2

I'll keep an eye on this forum
Nige

Looks like a Sunday morning late October suits most then - how about Sunday 28th 10am ish somewhere in the vicinity of the Tamar bridge as first up?

I have checked my 'Social Diary' and find it strangely vacant for that day.......:confused: Oh well I'll have to have a bun with you lot then:thumb2

Im also in Devon (dartmoor). We have a meet every end of month at the Fxo and Hounds Bridestowe and camp there or use the Bunkhouse. Always a good laugh and would be nice to meet some more faces... :D

Im also in Devon (dartmoor). We have a meet every end of month at the Fxo and Hounds Bridestowe and camp there or use the Bunkhouse. Always a good laugh and would be nice to meet some more faces... :D

Appreciate that Mike, in fact I am hoping to get your next meet.
But I'm trying to organise a daytime rideout rather than evening (pub style) meet :thumb2

hi smiler (happy pilgrim) will try and make it on the 28th but (always) girls birthday on that day, so if we don't make it, have a great run and we will differently make the next one.:)

I have a archery competition in Brixham on 28th, hopefully I will be free for the next one.

Back
Top Bottom