ARDcase

Boxes arrived this AM, grey with black tops...:thumb2

luveeeeeeerrly bits of kit, very well made...Thanks for all your Help Roger.:thumb2.
Took me 20mins to get through the bloody packageing..:thumb2:thumb2

Another satisfied customer by the sounds of things. :)

I hope you are fitting them this evening BuB. Post pics on here when you are done.

** hope you are fitting them this evening BuB. Post pics on here when you are done**

Will do Aidan, but want be for a day or 3 as i have other things that
NEED to be done first..:thumb2

ARD Cases

Hi all just before these beauties go on ebay thought i would offer them on the site first .1x 8" and 1x10" both 14"h x17"l 2.5mm all TIG welded construction ,powdercoated inside and out complete with mounting kit to fit to your frames £275 +p/p pm me if interested cheers .

Attachments

• 069.JPG
    069.JPG
    92.1 KB · Views: 1,861
  • 066.JPG
    066.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 1,858
ARD Cases

Hi all another set of luggage available .
new style angled design
1x 8"w x17"l x14"h =31litres
1x10"w x17"l x14"h =39litres
2mm/2.5mm alloy TIG welded joints
4x tie down hoops on each lid
removable lids with rubber seal
lids lockable via catches (requires padlocks )
rubber feet
powder coated inside and out
complete with fitting kit to mount to your rack frames
£300 +p/p or i can fit them for you if you come to my place.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,785
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,774
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 2,386
Been to see the ARD man this afternoon and came away with these,1st impressions are that these are very well made with quality welding and good powder coating inside and out and very easy to fit and now for the long term test :D

Attachments

• panniers 022.jpg
    panniers 022.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,967
They look good Rob. :thumb2

I see you are also a man of impeccable taste, they are the same colour as mine. :)

As you say, they are very well made. I am very happy with mine. :thumb2

having seen yours early on in the year Aidan and the abuse that Mandy was giving them :augie I thought they would be just the job :thumb

ARD Cases

:mcgunYou cheeky sod ,my better half says she will kick your a###e when she sees you again .
Have to agree though they look the buisiness !

Can these be supplied with SW-Motech Quick-Lock adapters? Looking for panniers for my Africa Twin.

ARD Cases

Hi Sam i am sure i can make an adapter/fitting kit have you got some ideas or the rack so we can have a look and come up with a cunning plan , i have done a similar thing to a home made rack so am sure it can be done.
kind regards Roger

sorted

also just bought a set from Roger, well pleased , he supplied everything needed including the template for drilling the holes.
Good quality , quick turnaround and a lot cheaper than everyone else!
Finished them of with some rubber foam glued to the catches to stop the padlocks(4 for £15 from B+Q)ratling.
Will post some pics asap.
thanks again

Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention Rodger. :thumb2

Redcap, I've also pm'd you.

I like the look of the plain 8'' & 10'' ones.
I'm in no rush, I'll wait my turn. :beerjug:

069.jpg

Thanks redcap, my panniers arrived this morning.

Tried to pm you but maybe your subs are due 'cos it got bounced back.

I'll fit 'em over the weekend & post a few photos.

:thumb2

Thanks redcap, my panniers arrived this morning.

Tried to pm you but maybe your subs are due 'cos it got bounced back.

I'll fit 'em over the weekend & post a few photos.

:thumb2

Hi Doctor,
so where's the pics then , and how did the fitting go ??

Also, which pannier frames did you use please - I'm hoping to go and see Redcap's cases next week, but I have the 'orrible BMW standard plastic panniers and frame, so I'll need to buy some new frames .
Holan's (?) seem the best bet, certainly a good price. Have you any experience of them ?

Oh, and Redcaps paid his subs,and can get PM's now apparently !!:thumb

Last edited:
Ard cases

Hi all a pic of my latest creation a set of white /black boxes ,these were made for a Cagiva Elefant .Sizes were app. 15"hx17"lx8"w and10"w made of 2mm alloy on outward faces 2.5 bottom and back gives a stronger mounting point they weigh app 6kg each .Please let me know what you think good or bad or any ideas worth incorporating. Cheers Roger

HI Redcap
I am very interested in a set of these panniers for my 1200GS. What would the price be in Grey and a fitting kit / rack.
BMWchris

Back
Top Bottom