Wanted: hard luggage and frames for dakar

brassmonkey001

I should change this
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm after Touratech, Hepco & Becker, BMW, Jesse or similar panniers and or frames to fit my F650 GS Dakar.
Pm or E-mither me please:D
I tried posting this in For sale /Wanted but it wouldn't have it for some reason. If anyone wants to move it there for me, feel free.

Wonder what Reggie did with his BM panniers and rack when he replaced them with his H&B portakabins???

givi panniers

try ian underwood (leicester posse)

i was having some givi panniers off him but couldnt get a frame 'cos my bikes a 2003 model, givi frames about 70gbp from the luverly hein gericke or m and p

I tried posting this in For sale /Wanted but it wouldn't have it for some reason. If anyone wants to move it there for me, feel free.

That's cos you've got to be a :ukgser forums sponser to post on for sale/wanted etc.

What you sponser is up to you. The cost of a pint, or the contents of the touratech catalouge. All goes towards running the board. You can sponser just the once, or contribute a coupla quid a few times a year etc.

Click here, or on sponser at the top of the page.

Go on! You know you want to!

Pannier Systems

Drop me a line with your email and I will send you some images of the pannier system I've supplied to a number of members.

The price of them is significantly less than the makes you have named however the quality is not impacted.

I've posted an image of some of them on a R1200GS

Regards

Attachments

• R1200-3.JPG
    R1200-3.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 155
sorry rummage seemd to have caused a fuss.
i thought the old threads on sales/wanted had to be deleted.

Still not used to the new site layout!

If I'd read the date of the first thread, I wouldn't have bothered you, sorry

Back
Top Bottom