Rideout Sunday 7th OCT

SkyGod

What Tyre pressure you running
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyome fancy a ride out this Sunday, nice bit of road then perhaps a bit of light trail somewhere?

Let me know if anyones game.

:thumb

Nothing Planned as yet but lets aim for a rough time at the mo of 10am at Katies Kitchen for breakfast and we can do whatever the group fancies.:ymca

Righty hoh - where's Katies Kitchen then :nenau

10:00 start should just about give me time to watch Lewis Hamilton do his stuff in China, get suited and booted and then head over from Nottingham.

Excellent.

New toy collected and new TKC's being fitted in the morning:thumb Time to go and get it dirty:D

Popeye, Katie's Kitchen is on the A623 at Wardlow Mires, between Stoney Middleton and Tideswell

Thanks MrIfan, I'll get there for as close to 10:00 as I can make.

If you're mulling over routes, I'll be on 1150 adv. with TKC's and I've got some off road experience.

Will be nice to meet you guys.

See you Sunday.

Allan.

Hi Gary

Could be up for a ride but as iv only road tyres no off road for me :blast

Road Tyres

I`m only on road tyres to mate so nothing hard core planned, just some nice steady stuff.
I`m sure Mr Ifan will look after us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:ymca

Now I've got the G/s back on t'road I fancy a run out. I'll see if SWMBO will give me a day pass.

Very interested but just a couple of questions please?

Anyone got a waypoint of the meeting place?
Is the proposed route ok for part worn Tourances on the GS or
Do I come on the XR400?

Let me know guys. I really cannot afford to drop the GS at the moment.

We still on for this guys?

I've fitted my small tank but culdn't get any knobblies fitted today :(

still on Rob, don't worry about tyres any tracks will be easy.

ps, have you got a spare front caliper bolt for an adv? got home from having TKC's fitted this morn to find one missing:eek: good job I was only scrubbing the new tyres in!!!!

Back
Top Bottom